DFW Mustang Forums banner

F150 Makeover....

907 views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  96blackstang 
#1 ·
Here's a board memeber' fathers truck that they brought to me over the weekend.

Pretty nasty swirls...

And an ugly scratch(actually, there were many scratches).

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow! This thing looks amazing! I have to say, the pictures looked pretty good but I just went and saw it in person and it looks fantastic! There were so many scratches and swirls all over the truck I was hoping Nick would be able to do something to make it look better.... he got almost all of the scratches out and I couldn't find any swirls at all. The door is a good indicator of his magic... that was a nasty scratch and you wouldn't even know it was there. In fact, the only scratches that are still visible are the ones showing metal... that's impressive! Interior turned out great as well. My dad couldn't be happier with Nick's work and it is very hard to beleive that truck is nine years old with a lot of miles on it. I'm gonna go find some more friends and family to send to Nick!

Thanks again!

#14 ·
:eek: holy shit that looks sweet ass hell. hmmm i wonder what you could do with my race car :D I don't know much about paint, but it doesn't look like there is any clear coat in it. Kinda of dull. But I need to get it running first and then I will hit you up.

#15 ·
you do awesome work.

i just wish i could afford your services.

it would be nice to see what my mustang looks like without oxidation.

black paint sucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.