DFW Mustang Forums banner

Slow time of year for me....

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Denny 
#1 ·
Winter stinks! Plain and simple. Detailing cars is slow in the winter time. I'm bored out of my mind, and I've quit smoking......so I need something to do! :D Starting today, I'm going to offer some specials to get me some work, and keep me busy so I don't go completely nuts!

1)Basic wash, outside only.....$20....+$10 for trucks and SUV's

2)Detailed wash and wax(exterior only).....$60......+$10 for trucks and SUV's

3)Light interior cleaning(basically just wiping it down and a quick vacume)......$20 ($10 if I wash it at the same time)

4)Engine Detail......$50

5)Heavy interior cleaning(cleaning every nook and crany and shampoing seats and carpet)......$80....+$20 for EC/CC trucks and SUV's, regular cab trucks will be $80.

6)Polishing out swirls....prices will start at $150 and go up from there. Hard to give an exact estimate without seeing the vehicle and knowing the condition. So $150 is the bottom dollar price.

7)Full Detail. Includes wash, wax, heavy interior cleaning, engine cleaning. Basically everything except polishing swirls out......$200....+$20 for trucks and SUV's

8)Headlight polishing........$20

These prices are for cars and trucks with normal wear and tear on them. Don't come to me with 3 quarts of oil spilled on your carpet and expect me to clean it out for $80. Yes this has happened!

I prefer to do the work at my house in Grapevine. Although, I do offer my services mobile. I can come to you and do most of these services. I require a $30 minimum to come to you.

See less See more
#2 ·
damn good prices! good luck to ya!

i will be contacting you soon on getting my wifes jeep's headlights polished back to new;) and a detail on it...

#3 · (Edited)
Nick, I haven't forgot about you. I will be in touch eventually to have you come give me an estimate on my car. I have two little places with scratches that other people couldn't get out. Despite all my efforts, it does have some swirls, so I might get you to quote me swirl removal and a full detail.

#8 ·
GSXR_Mike said:
Prices for bikes?

I'm still quoting bikes on a case by case basis. There are so many different styles, it makes it hard to just say one price for all bikes. Sportbikes with lots of plastic, cruisers with lots of chrome, etc... You get the idea. But most are going to run in the $100-$150 range, and that will include removing swirls and a full detail. Making it look as close to brand new again as I can make it.

Nick

#9 ·
Reservation for Spring ?

Howdy, New Guy Here,

I definitely will be needing your services come spring.
With the water restrictions keeping me from hand washing my baby, she will need some tender loving care soon. Although, the clear coat does appear to be holding up well.
Also will need an expert to do the engine detail.

Hope you do not get too booked up this spring.

RC

#10 ·
Nick - 2/7 - Wed?

I have a 91 Fox 'Vert - I live in the frisco Little Elm Area - off 121 and 423

I work out of my home and Wed' I am in my office -per your notes below will definately go over the $50 minimum trip charge to make it worth your while.

I need the engine cleaned, deep interior clean an outside - probably your full detail package - only reason why I question the cost is it's a Vert and I want NO attention to the top - so much less exterior to cover .... I know you like to see the project before you do a final quote - so I will guarentee the engine and let's talk abut the rest -

Please PM me if you are available and with your thoughts .... thanks Dave

n737nc said:
Winter stinks! Plain and simple. Detailing cars is slow in the winter time. I'm bored out of my mind, and I've quit smoking......so I need something to do! :D Starting today, I'm going to offer some specials to get me some work, and keep me busy so I don't go completely nuts!

1)Basic wash, outside only.....$20....+$10 for trucks and SUV's

2)Detailed wash and wax(exterior only).....$60......+$10 for trucks and SUV's

3)Light interior cleaning(basically just wiping it down and a quick vacume)......$20 ($10 if I wash it at the same time)

4)Engine Detail......$50

5)Heavy interior cleaning(cleaning every nook and crany and shampoing seats and carpet)......$80....+$20 for EC/CC trucks and SUV's, regular cab trucks will be $80.

6)Polishing out swirls....prices will start at $150 and go up from there. Hard to give an exact estimate without seeing the vehicle and knowing the condition. So $150 is the bottom dollar price.

7)Full Detail. Includes wash, wax, heavy interior cleaning, engine cleaning. Basically everything except polishing swirls out......$200....+$20 for trucks and SUV's

8)Headlight polishing........$20

These prices are for cars and trucks with normal wear and tear on them. Don't come to me with 3 quarts of oil spilled on your carpet and expect me to clean it out for $80. Yes this has happened!

I prefer to do the work at my house in Grapevine. Although, I do offer my services mobile. I can come to you and do most of these services. I require a $30 minimum to come to you.

#11 ·
hey nick.. I forgot to ask you a bit ago... I have a long scratch down the side of my truck from a stupid bush...its in the clearcoat and I believe it can be buffed. Can you check it out when you bring the jackstands/jack back?

#12 ·
8mpg said:
hey nick.. I forgot to ask you a bit ago... I have a long scratch down the side of my truck from a stupid bush...its in the clearcoat and I believe it can be buffed. Can you check it out when you bring the jackstands/jack back?

Sure can. I'm getting ready to start tearing this Lexus apart. Hope to maybe have it finished this afternoon.

#14 ·
Hey Nick!

Did you get my pics?

#16 ·
right after i get the car repainted its coming to you heard nothing but good things!!!

#18 ·
Cobra Update...

You guys wouldn't believe the difference Nick made with the paint on my car!!! My 77 Cobra went to his house with a cheap, older paint job (tons of swirls and scratches). It looks like it's had a new paint job after I got it back. The swirls are all gone and all but a few of the deeper scratches are too! It's got a gloss on there that makes the car look darker than it was before. The next sunny day we get, I'll have some pictures up. Trust me, it's some crazy shit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.