GTG: to go to SCCA - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-23-2003, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

GTG: to go to SCCA

hey guys, I think I am changing my mind on going to fun ford, but seeing who would like to meet up and go to the SCCA Grand Prix in the Texas Motor Speedway. But first, they are going to have a rally to the race. Saturday, May 3rd @9:00AM for registration. The Rally starts at the "On the Border" restarurant, 2400 North Belt Line in Irving just north of 183 across from the Irving Mall. A "migas" breakfast will be available to all entrants for $3 per person.

The end of the rally is at Fossil Creek "On The Border" on I-35W north of Fort Worth. At registration you will be able to order and pay for your lunch, which will be waiting for you @ Fossil Creek On The Border. Lunch will include a choice from selected lunch menu items, and tea or soda, all just for $7.50 per person.

Entry Fee: $25 per car, which includes 2 free weekend passes to the races at Texas Motor Speedway.

if you dont want to do the cruize, here is the info
The Parts Plus SCCA Grand Prix of Texas® makes it easy for the whole family to enjoy great racing action. Tickets are just $10 per day on Saturday and Sunday. Children under 16, military, police, and fire personnel (with valid id) are admitted FREE. Weekend passes are available in advance for just $12 at participating Parts Plus AutoStore and Car Care Center locations in Texas and Oklahoma, online at Ticketmaster.com and at all Ticketmaster outlets including Foley's, Wherehouse Music and Fiesta Stores. To charge tickets by phone, call 214-373-8000 or 972-647-5700

Last edited by 281R; 04-23-2003 at 04:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-24-2003, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

so who wants to go?

Also, they are having a Mazda thing out in the parking lot where I believe you pay $40 and you get to drive one of the new Mazda 6's on a Road Coarse. Winners of that will advance to California for some Sega GT Rally.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement