Okay. Oficially I'm hosting a GTG for the God squad. - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
Crash Test Dummy
 
Monsoon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: never never land
Posts: 21,966
Okay. Oficially I'm hosting a GTG for the God squad.

Muslims, Darkwolves and Tbirds can come too!


I ordered three prophecy videos they should be here in about 2-3wks. I invite you guys to come watch them with me.


1.) 11:59 PM 9 infallible proofs we are living in the endtime

2.) Level 2: The Seven Trumpets: Chernobyl, Saddam in the Bible, China, & more!

3.) Babylon the Great: Who Is It? : Is America Babylon? Was Rev 18 fulfilled on 9/11?


Who's interested?

______________________________
I'm just a poor negro
Monsoon X is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 09:16 AM
98 SVT Cobra
 
MoonDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,109
Re: Okay. Oficially I'm hosting a GTG for the God squad.

Quote:
Originally posted by Monsoon X
Muslims, Darkwolves and Tbirds can come too!


I ordered three prophecy videos they should be here in about 2-3wks. I invite you guys to come watch them with me.


1.) 11:59 PM 9 infallible proofs we are living in the endtime

2.) Level 2: The Seven Trumpets: Chernobyl, Saddam in the Bible, China, & more!

3.) Babylon the Great: Who Is It? : Is America Babylon? Was Rev 18 fulfilled on 9/11?


Who's interested?
I would be interested in this depending on time and location. I have so many other things going on right now that it may be hard for me to make it. I am working alot of OT plus several other church obligations. Let me know when and where and I will see if I can make it. Who are the videos by?

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
MoonDog is offline  
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Crash Test Dummy
 
Monsoon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: never never land
Posts: 21,966
Re: Re: Okay. Oficially I'm hosting a GTG for the God squad.

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog
I would be interested in this depending on time and location. I have so many other things going on right now that it may be hard for me to make it. I am working alot of OT plus several other church obligations. Let me know when and where and I will see if I can make it. Who are the videos by?

Irvin Baxster

www.endtime.com

______________________________
I'm just a poor negro
Monsoon X is offline  
 
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 10:18 AM
98 SVT Cobra
 
MoonDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,109
I had heard that the red heifer that was born last year had become disqualified for some reason. Did you hear about that? I wonder what it was all about?

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
MoonDog is offline  
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Crash Test Dummy
 
Monsoon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: never never land
Posts: 21,966
Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog
I had heard that the red heifer that was born last year had become disqualified for some reason. Did you hear about that? I wonder what it was all about?
Yeah. It was disqualified in Nov. last year.

______________________________
I'm just a poor negro
Monsoon X is offline  
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 02:31 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
I'll come, let me know when
The Punisher is offline  
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 02:31 PM
98 SVT Cobra
 
MoonDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,109
So did you hear anything about why? I have been doing some searching and have come up empty.
MoonDog is offline  
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 06:53 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog
So did you hear anything about why? I have been doing some searching and have come up empty.
I want to say that I think I heard that there was a problem with the color of the heifer - a white spot or somesuch where there shouldn't be one. It wasn't perfect.
mikeb is offline  
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 01:57 AM
TWIN SPINNER
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At Work
Posts: 3,208
Hmmm I am at odds with Irvin Baxster's eschatolgical view somewhat but I'd certainly like to hear his point of view. I've listened to Politics and Religion off and on a number of times over the years.

What time is that show on now. Last few times I tried to tune in I was unable to find it.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
Josh is offline  
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 02:21 AM
You lookin' at mah EYE?!
 
DarkWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8,316
I'd be interested, definitely. But it'd have to be planned way in advance. My schedule is packed lately, and I hardly have any free time.

Oh, and btw ... we're only at about 12:35 - 12:40 am of the 7th day. Still got about 2.45ish billion years before it's 11:59 pm

DarkWolf
Graphic Design / Photography / Web Design
DarkWolf is offline  
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 06:31 AM
98 SVT Cobra
 
MoonDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,109
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkWolf
I'd be interested, definitely. But it'd have to be planned way in advance. My schedule is packed lately, and I hardly have any free time.

Oh, and btw ... we're only at about 12:35 - 12:40 am of the 7th day. Still got about 2.45ish billion years before it's 11:59 pm
I am glead to hear that you would be interested in hearing this Jay. It would be good to meet you. Even though I myself dont really agree with the views I am interested in at least hearing what this guy has to say. Should be pretty good.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
MoonDog is offline  
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 10:35 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Coppell
Posts: 489
<---also interested
NoBikeMike is offline  
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Crash Test Dummy
 
Monsoon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: never never land
Posts: 21,966
I'll let you guys know. The vids won't even be in until a few weeks. I won't watch them until we can watch them together.


Josh- 91.7 at 3pm CST

______________________________
I'm just a poor negro
Monsoon X is offline  
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 02:47 PM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
What time is that show on now. Last few times I tried to tune in I was unable to find it.
You can go to their website www.endtime.com and the radio programs are archived there. They are in real format so the quality is poor. However, you can fast forward through the commercials
mikeb is offline  
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-13-2003, 01:08 AM
TWIN SPINNER
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At Work
Posts: 3,208
Quote:
Originally posted by Monsoon X
I'll let you guys know. The vids won't even be in until a few weeks. I won't watch them until we can watch them together.


Josh- 91.7 at 3pm CST
I guess that was what time it always came on huh. It has been so long that I thought it was at 4. The time I looked for it last.
When I worked adifferent shift I'd listen to that show at 3 than flip over to Scott Wilder @ 94.9 now 100.7.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
Josh is offline  
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-14-2003, 02:52 PM
Geaux Saints!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: "The Boot"
Posts: 6,161
<-----Interested.
Kris is offline  
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 04:02 PM
98 SVT Cobra
 
MoonDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,109
Whats up with this gtg JC? Are we still on?
MoonDog is offline  
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Lifer
 
46Tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 33,187
Sorry JC, but...















I own the royalty rights to "God Squad". Remember this? That will be $1149.72 made out to me. Thank you.
46Tbird is offline  
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-03-2003, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Crash Test Dummy
 
Monsoon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: never never land
Posts: 21,966
Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog
Whats up with this gtg JC? Are we still on?
Tapes haven't arrived yet.

Hang on.

______________________________
I'm just a poor negro
Monsoon X is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome