God's Wrath against Man Kind - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2003, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Lightbulb God's Wrath against Man Kind

God's Wrath Against Mankind
Romans 1:18-32
18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2003, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

been studing Romans in bible class and it is scary what will happen to our country if our country dose not repent and turn away from its evil ways. As God blessed this nation from the beginning, I hope He still blesses it in the future, but it is going to take a miracle for this post Christian nation. I say post Christian because I think our majority of our nation has replace God with pagan thoughts and ideas.

Anybody else have any thoughts or ideas on this topic?

Last edited by 281R; 01-26-2003 at 03:06 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2003, 05:30 PM
IA2

Those verses have always been eye-openers for me and I think it paints a roadmap for where our country is heading. Ours has been a blessed country for many years because of the faith of the people but as the faith slips away the country declines. Coincidence? I don't believe so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement