Need some True Advice - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 02:54 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

Need some True Advice

As all of you know bout the drama about me and my xgf. Well there are a couple of girls that i have been talking to and need some advice on it.

this one chick shares same values and beliefs as me, but she seems to think she is too busy to be a good girlfriend. so im like and she has shown signs to liking me alot

another girl i know really likes me also and shares the same outlook but recently got invovled seriously and is kinda stuck in a hard place and thinks that her chosing him made me sad but it didnt but i would like to be with her.

and the final gal has shown lots of signs of interest in me for the longest, but today i found out she has been dating someone 6mos, but her mom said she should date me but she is confused so im like

got any advice for a confused person?

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 05:04 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Dating is over rated.
The best thing to do, would be Pray.
Pray for the right girl, and let God take care of it.
He wont let you down, but a prayer like this may
require some big patients.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MadKat
Dating is over rated.
The best thing to do, would be Pray.
Pray for the right girl, and let God take care of it.
He wont let you down, but a prayer like this may
require some big patients.
Pray...and allow time for the right WOMAN to come to you!

Lee

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 08:56 AM
Time Served

Remember this is only my opinion taken from my own life lessons. You should never get involved with someone who already has someone else. Once and if things are ever final between either couple that you are talking about then I would pursue whomever you are interested in. Only after I knew it was final between them. Sometimes some women find it very difficult to be alone and will jump from one relationship to the next as to avoid getting to close to any one person to not be hurt. Person B that you talked about that just started dating someone and now is confused. That is not very stable at all. If she ever had any doubts about the guy she is dating now she should hve never settled in the first place. The scary part is she could do the same thing to you. Because you show interest in her makes her excited and happy and that is all she seems to be thinking about right now. What happens a month from now if you're dating her and someone else shows interst in her? Person C that has had a relationship for 6 months. I don't know why she is unhappy in that relationship to want to get out of it, but in any case she should take care of that situation before moving onto the next and figure out what it is she really wants. Person A sounds like the best decision. She has no ties and she is available. She may be telling you she has no time for a relationship because she is scared of having one. Especially if she has told you how much she likes you. Take it slow and see what happens. Besides I thought you posted the other day that you yourself just got out of a relationship. If you can't decide what to do than maybe you should take a break and not commit to anyone. Go on dates and figure out what it is you really want in someone so that you don't get hurt again. You don't need a relationship to make you happy. Even though being in one sometimes feels like heaven.

The Mad Drunk
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 09:01 AM
Time Served

Also remember there is a lesson in everything. Maybe God has not shown you the reward yet because the lesson has not been learned. All things are in Gods time and when we push to make them happen we suffer the consequences of jumping without his safety net.

The Mad Drunk
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

very sound advice there QckCmbck thanks

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 10:32 AM
Time Served

W/C Now if I could only use it for myself. lol

The Mad Drunk
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

yea maybe it will work out between me and the first chick because i feel as though im closer to her. But an old gf of mine for a while back who i talk to alot gave me a call and wants to go to the party with me on saturday and i was going to stop by and see natalee (first chick) on saturday so im stuck

CFFL
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 01:23 PM
Time Served

Sounds like you get yourself into quite the bind. lol

The Mad Drunk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement