Photoshop help... for our logos - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-18-2002, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Photoshop help... for our logos

Anybody in here really good with Photoshop to help make our stickers?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-18-2002, 04:30 PM
98 SVT Cobra

I have photoshop 7. I am trying to learn it, not real good yet though. If someone has a good idea as to what they want, I can give it a shot and see what I can come up with.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-18-2002, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog
I have photoshop 7. I am trying to learn it, not real good yet though. If someone has a good idea as to what they want, I can give it a shot and see what I can come up with.
Chech PMs

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-18-2002, 09:14 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Alright, this is the quick and dirty version. Those of you not fortunate enough to drive a Stang can just leave off the DFWStangs part of the sticker.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!

Last edited by MoonDog; 10-18-2002 at 10:50 PM.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-18-2002, 11:12 PM
IA2

Quote:
Those of you not fortunate enough to drive a Stang can just leave off the DFWStangs part of the sticker.
Hey! I'd put it on my T/A!
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-19-2002, 06:53 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Well, it was done it about a half hour. Like I said, I am just now learning photoshop. But it gives everyone an idea of what the sticker could look like. If there are any suggestions on any changes, let me know. Or, if someone can do better, by all means take a shot. The more examples we have the better.

Question: Will it cost more to have the stickers in multiple colors? I am thinking it will. And if it does, how much more?

Disclaimer:
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-19-2002, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Quote:
Well, it was done it about a half hour. Like I said, I am just now learning photoshop. But it gives everyone an idea of what the sticker could look like. If there are any suggestions on any changes, let me know. Or, if someone can do better, by all means take a shot. The more examples we have the better.

Question: Will it cost more to have the stickers in multiple colors? I am thinking it will. And if it does, how much more?
not sure till we show it to them, looks good though. If you have anymore time, make a few more designs so we can compare.

post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-19-2002, 09:29 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Disclaimer:
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-19-2002, 11:43 AM
Extreme Edge

Location: Revival land, come on in and see what the fuss is all about!
those are pretty cool. alot better than i could do.
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-19-2002, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Randy, what if we took the racing out... And just had Fireproof and DFWstangs.net. What do you think about that?

post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-19-2002, 01:39 PM
98 SVT Cobra

One more. I am not sure about taking racing out. I can do it but I dont think it will look that good. IMO

Disclaimer:
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-19-2002, 01:52 PM
98 SVT Cobra

How about Fireproof Stangs? If anyone else has ideas, jump on in. I need ideas, I am stuck on one basic look, I would like some more.

Disclaimer:

Last edited by MoonDog; 10-19-2002 at 04:13 PM.
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 06:23 AM
98 SVT Cobra

ttt
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

What do you think about this?

Last edited by 281R; 10-21-2002 at 01:12 PM.
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 12:58 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

i like Lances alot

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally posted by THE_RAM
i like Lances alot
Well, didnt use photoshop or anything, it is just amature work. But it would look better as a sticker.
*These drawings are just to give an idea of what we want to whoever makes them*
Thanks Ram
Appreciate your input

Which one dose everybody like best?

post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 01:31 PM
98 SVT Cobra

I would be bias, so I wont say. I have asked for input but have recieved very little in responce. I want to make sure everyone is in agreement and is will to put these on their vehicles.

Disclaimer:
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 02:36 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

see my thing is, why put STANGS on there when they will be going on firebirds and other makes, even my truck.

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R

Well, didnt use photoshop or anything, it is just amature work. But it would look better as a sticker.
*These drawings are just to give an idea of what we want to whoever makes them*
Thanks Ram
Appreciate your input

Which one dose everybody like best?
nice sig!
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 03:10 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by THE_RAM
see my thing is, why put STANGS on there when they will be going on firebirds and other makes, even my truck.
Thats fine Kyle, I dont have a problem with that. It was just an idea.

Disclaimer:
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 03:22 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

well im glad ya know where im coming from. cuz this is not only a stang board but also other makes. so i mean either your FIREPROOF RACING (without stangs) or Lances idea would work perfect.

CFFL
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 04:08 PM
98 SVT Cobra

I kind of worked off of Lance's idea and came up with this. More ideas are welcome. And once again, we can use the dfwstangs or not, its up to you.

Disclaimer:
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Only problem with this one Randy is it you cost too much with all the multi colors.

post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 04:33 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Only problem with this one Randy is it you cost too much with all the multi colors.

Disclaimer:
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 04:36 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Disclaimer:
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

better... If you think of anymore or want to do anymore, post them up, otherwise I will print out what we have and get drafts done at the sign and banner place and then will post final drafts.

Last edited by 281R; 10-21-2002 at 04:57 PM.
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 06:55 AM
Behind Blue Eyes..

Quote:

i like that one as much as lances...hmm this is getting interesting

CFFL
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Finalized 1

post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Finalized 2

post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Note, both can have the dfwstangs sticker below them or you can get it without it. The guy only had time to put it on one of them. The price will be around $30-35 a sticker. Unless we ordered a large quanity then they might be less.
<--------------open for comments and suggestions

PS: Randy, couldnt get the exact fish you had on yours, only had certian ones he could do. Let me know what you think?

post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 02:05 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Note, both can have the dfwstangs sticker below them or you can get it without it. The guy only had time to put it on one of them. The price will be around $30-35 a sticker. Unless we ordered a large quanity then they might be less.
<--------------open for comments and suggestions
That much? How big are we talking? I am just thinking a small 6" sticker for the side window.

Quote:
PS: Randy, couldnt get the exact fish you had on yours, only had certian ones he could do. Let me know what you think?
Right now I am kinda leaning toward the second one, along with the dfwstangs.

Disclaimer:
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Quote:

That much? How big are we talking? I am just thinking a small 6" sticker for the side window.

Right now I am kinda leaning toward the second one, along with the dfwstangs.
I quoted for a 12in, I can call and see how much a 6 in will cost

post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
Boost is Good

Got off the phone with the guy, and he said if we can get around 5 people to order with the same design and colors around 6" size that he could get the price down to around 10-13 dollars.

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 09:39 PM
Behind Blue Eyes..

o man that FINALIZED 2 sticker is awesome! i want that!

CFFL
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-23-2002, 07:20 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Settle down! You sound like a kid in a candy store.

Disclaimer:
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-23-2002, 11:57 AM
Behind Blue Eyes..

whatchu talkin willis i am a kid in a candy store

CFFL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement