something i was told - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2002, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
Extreme Edge

Location: Revival land, come on in and see what the fuss is all about!
Talking something i was told

mark, a strong christian that has come into the store religiously for the last nine years, and i had a great conversation. he was telling me about the references to genisis, st john and 1st john and how they show us something deeper that what most realize. he was saying that there is red,white, black, brown and yellow dirts and clays that the earth is made up of, which is also the 5 different "colors" of poeple and how we come from the earth and the refernces of the earth of being dark and desolate until there was light (which is jesus christ) and we are dark and desolate until we accept the light which is jesus. he also sais alot of other stuff that i could write a paper on! stuff about "el oquime" (sp?) which basically means God and that most of the saints and other important people in the bible end with el. daniEL, michaEL, eziekiEL, ect ect and how even their names are from God. anyway, this sounds like a bunch of jumbled words to everyone else, but there is so much and i feel so excited, it is just amazing!!! just thought i would let you guys know.
thanks'
john
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2002, 06:33 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Question

That sounds good but, if we go with the theory that everyone came form A&E then the different color clay doesn't really make sense. Because only Adam was created from the ground.

Good stuff though. Give us more!

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2002, 09:08 AM
Time Served

But, in the same thinking if we go with the theory God created more people besides Adam and Eve, then it fits.

Or, God could've created Adam with all of these dusts(clays) and only the top layer shows. (After all we're only a gene apart when it comes to color)

i agree, good stuff

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
Extreme Edge

Location: Revival land, come on in and see what the fuss is all about!
yes jc, but adam means man. it doesn't specify if it was one man and woman means of the whomb of man, so couldn't he have created man "adams" or men at the same time instead of just one man? if so then this would be true
Sponsored Links
Advertisement