DATING: New Perspective - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 03:20 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

DATING: New Perspective

well im sure in light of all you knowing my huge problem past couple days ive finally made my step to moving on. Ive been talking to alot of people one on one off this site and its made me wake up. Ive asked " What if i was wrong?" so many times but the intent was there. So i am going to take the step forward and begin dating again starting this weekend with a chick i go to college with. Funny thing is she is same height as me,6' and her parents live a Street over from brittney in rowlett. lol. talk bout a kick in her rear! Like LED ZEPPLIN said in "Stairway To Heaven", THE PIPER IS CALLING YOU TO JOIN HIM

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 08:57 AM
Boost is Good

dude, yes go out and have fun. But be careful. I sinse you are still fraggil from your previous relationship and becareful not to hurt the girl you go out with.
Ex:You go out with this new girl. You sort of like her. Ex gets jelous b/c she sees you around with her. (being they live so close)
Ex calls you back up and wants you back really bad. What are you going to say. If you say yes you will only hurt this girl you took out if she likes you. If you say no, do you really have will power to say no at this time.

Just a thought.
<---- Played these games before and just want you to be careful

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

ahh yes lance. i have the will power to say no to her right now, yes im fragile, but Rachel (this new chick) is pulling me through it. suprisingly its weird. ive known her since school started this yr. when we first met it was like wuh? because she is like a god sent gift. no matter what who or when she is there for me and is like a best friend. and for some reason i got the bubble guts and got CHILLS! when i was talking with her last night. i was like

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 10:57 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Dude, I am glad you are moving on. I have read all the different posts about this and for awhile there I was a little concerned. But you sound as though you have made it thru. Just remember to keep faith in God and he will be there for you.

One small problem though, get that ugly Buc logo out of your sig!!!!

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

BUCS FOREVER! lol yea im trying my best to hang in despite the hurt but im slowly trecking on. she will never leave my mind but she can leave my feelings.

CFFL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement