The Whole story behind the Serious thread - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

The Whole story behind the Serious thread

i was going to drop a sweet email in my g.fs inbox but stumbled upon this email titled "Hey sexy" well i go curious. it already had been read on sep 25 the sending date. well i read it and of course i was shocked. So i asked her and said it was spam and that the person doesnt exist. well i hunted the name down and he is 18 and lives in Richardson. and i found him on her msn friends list. so i got really curious,so i asked her again who he was. she said they have talked couple times and he has came over once. well then i talked to him and when he foudn out who i was he made a break for it and wnet offline. Well i had ab uddy of him who went to school with the guy ask him if he and my gf talked some and he said they talked alot, but i didnt tell her that, i told her that someone i know said that yall talked alot and she said yes. boom the bomb went off,4 lies and counting. well sundaymorning i woke up and i thought things were fine cuz we talked and i went to leave another sweet email but she changed her password which meant she didnt trust me and she was hiding something. so i called it off. End of story Kyle

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:18 AM
Boost is Good

Kyle, what did she say when you called it off?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

she said i didnt trust her. She also said i was losing the best thing ive had. she was upset for a while but when i spoke to her during my outcry she was mad. so i dont know what to think man. I told her sec ago " I hope is he worth it" and she said " Who?" and i bout fell out of my chair

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:44 AM
Boost is Good

dude, she sounds kind of shady, but I think you might be over reacting possibly. hmm, how do you feel about calling her back and having a serious conversation? There sure are a lot of missing peices out of this puzzle. Has she attempted to call you back?

post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

no she hasnt. and i cant call her

CFFL
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:50 AM
Boost is Good

why cant you call her?

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:55 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Ram- How old are you?

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:58 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally posted by Monsoon X
Ram- How old are you?
Plus, how old is she?

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

CFFL
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 11:39 AM
Boost is Good

so why cant you call her?

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

because i breakdown

CFFL
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 12:20 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
Originally posted by THE_RAM
Dude. You're a young man. You have too much going for you to be losing it over a female that you more than likely would wind up outgrowing in a couple of years.

Are you in college?

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

yea JC im in college.Jessica, a girl ive know for a long time who ive dated on and off and who still wants me in her life, just left. We watched little TV and wrestled over the remote. it helped me get my mind off things but im still thinking of brittney

CFFL
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
yea JC im in college.Jessica, a girl ive know for a long time who ive dated on and off and who still wants me in her life, just left. We watched little TV and wrestled over the remote. it helped me get my mind off things but im still thinking of brittney
yea dude, just make sure you dont use Jessica as a rebound. It wouldnt be fair to her.

post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 12:48 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
Do me a favor: Go outside and look around. Go the rec. center or some extra curricular act.; Do you see other women? Good. Go smile at one and when she smiles back go get her phone number and take her to a movie or something.

I've been where you are. I'm sure we all have. I'm 30 yrs old w/ a loving BEAUTIFUL wife and a cute little girl and one on the way

I thank God I didn't marry my high school sweet heart or even half the girls I THOUGHT I couldn't live with out.

Last edited by Monsoon X; 10-07-2002 at 01:38 PM.
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

yea i see what both of ya are saying. believe me im going to get out and start looking round. its gonna be hard to not talk to brittney without breaking down. i guess im going to have to find some wya to make it through it

CFFL
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 01:06 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:

Do me a favor: Go outside and look around. Go the rec. center or some extra curricular act.; Do you see other women? Good. Go smile at one and when she smiles back go get her phone number and take her to a movie or something.

I've been where you are. I'm sure we all have. I'm 30 yrs old w/ a loving BEAUTIFUL wife and a cute little girl and one on the way

I thank God I didn't marry my high school sweet heart or even half the girls I THOUGHT I could live with out.
Very good advice!

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 01:37 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
yea i see what both of ya are saying. believe me im going to get out and start looking round. its gonna be hard to not talk to brittney without breaking down. i guess im going to have to find some wya to make it through it
Also. You may not think so but, everytime you let her see you break down over ya'lls break up she loses a bit of respect for you. Trust me.

You can get your feelings out without tears, cry when you get home or off the phone.

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

Well i Start my new job at UPS tonight so maybe i will pull through.time will tell

CFFL
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 02:31 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:

Also. You may not think so but, everytime you let her see you break down over ya'lls break up she loses a bit of respect for you. Trust me.

You can get your feelings out without tears, cry when you get home or off the phone.
Took the words right out of my mouth...

post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

well im going to miss her smile, her smell and all the cute things she did. i want her back so bad.

CFFL
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 03:30 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
well im going to miss her smile, her smell and all the cute things she did. i want her back so bad.
You'll miss it for a little while, but times will change in your life and it will pass. She should have been straight up honest with you from the beginning. Lies only tear a relationship apart. Just find something you like doing to help get her off your mind. Shoot, ya'll might even get back together some day. Just dont be a fool.

post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 06:16 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Other girls have pretty smiles and smell good!

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 09:51 PM
You lookin' at mah EYE?!

Quote:
Other girls have pretty smiles and smell good!
Quote of the century!

So true, so very true.

DarkWolf
Graphic Design / Photography / Web Design
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Behind Blue Eyes..

ive got me a brand new truck waiting on me in the driveway shining like a bright start and its my temporary ticket from anywhere but her. call it what you want ive made up my mind it is time i leave this situation to god. Forgive for those we trespass forgive those who trespass against us.

CFFL
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 08:57 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
ive got me a brand new truck waiting on me in the driveway shining like a bright start and its my temporary ticket from anywhere but her. call it what you want ive made up my mind it is time i leave this situation to god. Forgive for those we trespass forgive those who trespass against us.
Thats a good thought, leave it to God.... As a diffenent perspective, this breakup might be God's way of telling you she is not your destiny or saving you from something to come. Just whatever happens, pray about it and God will take care of the rest.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement