question about WAR? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Extreme Edge

Location: Revival land, come on in and see what the fuss is all about!
question about WAR?

i know there are alot of educated people in here who back their views up quite well, so here is a question. what does everyone think about this war that is quickly approaching and its relationship to revelations. i know there are alot of prophecies(sp?) being fullfilled, but am not sure of the connection(if any) to our current situation,. i do know that america is goin to hit a hard reality check and many will die. saved and unsaved. though i have had REAL rough times lately, i know where i am goin. but there are alot of unsaved souls to be one. i am not scared, but i am anxious.(not the- i wounder what i am getting for my birthday kind)

1999 35th Ann. Mustang GT convertable with some "bolt-ons"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 12:16 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I dunno what to think.
The end of time is getting closer....
Should be interesting, maybe even exciting...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 07:25 AM
Banned

John,

The things that have come to pass in the last 10-15 years and all that is going on today is only proving the bible (and many prophecied therein) to be true. Revelation has a lot to say about the end times and I personally believe we are living in the last of the last days. Jesus is coming for His children soon! Always watch carefully the news about Israel and its conflict(s). There is the key, Israel is always the key. So far, America is somewhat Israel friendly (maybe the only country that still is) but we have backed off some here over the past year. There is danger in backing off or turning our backs on Israel. God will protect his people (read through Revelation). With the Muslims gaining so much populartiy, and the Catholics having trouble lately, and the Chirstian church becoming liberal and watered down (in so many cases), I see the start (over the past decade) of the One World Religion. This is a must in order for the anti-christ to take charge. There is so much more, but I hope this gives you some insight into what is happening. Don't worry about Armageddon because as a believer we will be home with the Lord!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Extreme Edge

i agree, but isn't there suppose to be x many of years of peace in israel and a treaty signed? i don't have anything to back this up, just something i remember hearing.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2002, 07:07 AM
Banned

One of things that must happen before the tribulation (the 1st 3.5 years of the 7 year period) is a peace treaty (authored by the antichrist- the bringer of peace) signed to bring peace to that area. We must be close then, becuase things are certainly escalating now. So, for the 1st 3.5 years there will be peace until the middle of the tribulation when the antichrist in the temple of Jerusalem demands to be worshipped as God. Then all hell breaks loose!

Like the pun?

Lee
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 02:13 AM Thread Starter
Extreme Edge

Then all hell breaks loose!

Like the pun?

Lee [/B][/QUOTE]

ya, very nicely put
Sponsored Links
Advertisement