Thanks to Chris and GC2 - Nicole and all else!! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-19-2002, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Thanks to Chris and GC2 - Nicole and all else!!

I am excited to be back. I mentioned this to Nicole months ago. I have been waiting for this! I really really appreciate all involved in making this happen. Monsoon X -- U2!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 03:17 PM
Chick with a Dick

Thumbs up

I was just trying to start at the beginning and catch up on some interesting reading, when I spotted this thread. I too am glad to see a place like this nestled into the site. Biggest props go out to Chris who took a chance by adding it to his DFWstangs. Very cool in my book.

As much as I love cavorting with the main stream on the Back Porch (it always reminds me of how sane I really am), when I'm in the mood for some real intelligence and insight I will turn to this forum. I may have the most wicked tongue out of ANY member here, but it's one of my only vices and I sometimes like that side of me. One day I might be able to chanel my wit w/out the use of profanity...but until then...I'll keep it out of here. haha!

Hope to post more in here with ya'll soon! Nic

myspace.com/madamdeuce....even your mom has visited
Just imagine if guys weren't weirded out by my boner and stuff...and just wanted to see it. That's the world I one day wanna live in.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 04:32 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Your cool in my book Nic.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 05:47 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by Girls can too
I may have the most wicked tongue out of ANY member here, but it's one of my only vices and I sometimes like that side of me. One day I might be able to chanel my wit w/out the use of profanity...but until then...I'll keep it out of here. haha!

Hope to post more in here with ya'll soon! Nic
that wicked tongue has made me near wet myself on several occasions, God bless you for that....
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 08:55 PM
Chick with a Dick

Wink You ain't so bad yourself!

Quote:
Originally posted by NoBikeMike

that wicked tongue has made me near wet myself on several occasions, God bless you for that....
LOL!!! I'm glad to hear it! See THAT is my calling...to bring laughter to the Mustang owners of DFW! Just keep it under wraps from EVERYONE at Hailey's Christian school. LOL! They'd pray for Hailey's salvation daily if they EVER read a post or two of mine on THIS board! hahahahaha!

I believe that if I were restricted in my words/vocabulary then I wouldn't be so diverse in other areas of my life. I don't find myself a hypocrite for saying the four letter word or speaking of the behind-closed-doors things that EVERYONE in the world knows are true. Why? Because I don't hide it from anyone, I don't deny that I'm guilty of it, and it's one of the few things I do that I feel are sinful. It's something I will grow out of (I'm assuming) but I will be sad to see it go.

This makes me think of a good topic.......

myspace.com/madamdeuce....even your mom has visited
Just imagine if guys weren't weirded out by my boner and stuff...and just wanted to see it. That's the world I one day wanna live in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement