question for catholics? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
id fuck her in da ass 2

question for catholics?

if we are not suposed to eat meat on friday, do you think the priest stay away from the little sausage?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Every day is.............

Yes, when asked, they'll say they've had nun today.

David
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Pitchin and flippin

damn, you're going to hell. I will be right behind you caused I lol.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrajet69
Yes, when asked, they'll say they've had nun today.

David
Fish taco FTW
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Other half of bitter

fish taco, ftw. i remember having grilled cheese, fish sticks or cheese enchiladas in catholic school. and of course we did have a child molester at our church that worked at the day care and i worked with him.....he wasn't a priest and didn't only select boys though. it happens everywhere. so sad.

eating meat today (that's gonna be a quote of the day now i am sure).

<----no longer catholic!

-------------------------------------------------------
I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.
-Walt Disney

The most depraved type of human being ... (is) the man without a purpose."
-Ayn Rand- Atlas Shrugged
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 09:23 AM
ebay pimp

Catholics don't even follow that rule. Last time I checked...... fish were not plants! When I cut open a fish...... it bleeds. FISH IS MEAT!!!

Scott

Last edited by White trash wagon; 02-15-2008 at 09:41 AM.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 09:24 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle95gt
fish taco, ftw. i remember having grilled cheese, fish sticks or cheese enchiladas in catholic school. and of course we did have a child molester at our church that worked at the day care and i worked with him.....he wasn't a priest and didn't only select boys though. it happens everywhere. so sad.

eating meat today (that's gonna be a quote of the day now i am sure).

<----no longer catholic!

IMO: the problem is that there is a hierarchy of the Catholic Church and the Media's insistence to put the blame on higher ups. Look at it like a corporation: who gets sued when sexual assault happens in the work place? The Corporation.

When this kind of thing happens to independent protestant churches, there's no one higher up than the minister so there's not as much of a story. They just cry in front of the camera, say their sorry, and get a free pass. There are no bishops, cardinals, or a Pope to blame/sue.

I really hate the amount of money diocies are having to pay victims. I understand they were victimized, yatta yatta yatta. But they're victimising others. Why does MY church have to suffer financially because one priest 25 years ago at a parish a hundred miles away was a peterast? Just an example: When First Baptist Chruch of "A" has a peterast minister and gets sued for millions, First Baptist Church of "B" doesn't have to pay for it. And it goes all the way down to the orgainizations that the Catholic Church helps financially. There's more of a trickle down effect that no one outside of the church understands that is the direct effect of these lawsuits, and it's causing inoccent people to suffer.

I also think the american media and protestant public discriminates against Catholics. I've never understood how Protestants think of the Catholic Church about as different to them as the Jewish Religion is. Or better yet, how most protestants think that the Crucifix is offensive. We're all Christians here . . . it's just that at one point in history, some egotistical person had a grudge with the authority of the Pope and started their own church. Or that the puritans got so out of control with their idea of what is pius that the image of a half naked man on a Cross was sacreligious. What?

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow55
damn, you're going to hell. I will be right behind you caused I lol.

To Hell? Me?
Not happening my friend - I'm a Catholic (practicing). All we have to do is go to confession and we get a pass.

On a serious note, I felt bad about posting that but I just couldn't resist. I think the priest that are guilty of pedophilia should be punished just as anyone else would.
Also, I totally agree with Who Needs 8 and hate all the "bandwagoneering" by the media just for the sake of $$. And no, not for the victims ($) either, they do if to help boost sales/profits.

David
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Lifer

Anyone read the Dallas Morning News about the Fort Worth child rapist Priest...
confirmed he has AIDS.
WTF is wrong with you people?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 10:52 AM
Time Served

As a Catholic, I believe that pedophiles should be in jail whether a priest or not. I wonder why more are not in jail? Where are the authorities?
Editted for FSON, Where are the police, DA, etc.?

Money can't cure the wounds the offending priests created, but it can buy a lot of trips to Disney land.

03 Mach1
[email protected] N/A

Last edited by Brain_Mach1; 02-15-2008 at 11:42 AM.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain_Mach1
Where are the authorities?
That is on of my life's questions. Where are they, who are they, where did they get the authority, who was the first person in a long line of authorities to give them authority. Answer these questions and you may find that most authorities have no authority.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 11:25 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSON
confirmed he has AIDS.
WTF is wrong with you people?
The way I heard it on the radio, he wasn't a priest. But did work for the church.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSON
confirmed he has AIDS.
WTF is wrong with people?

Fixed

Trust me, it's not a "Catholic" thing. Priest are humans, nothing more. Unfortunately, some of them happen to be bad humans.

David
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Musician for the deaf

If you give any credence to Morton Smith and "secret mark", pedastery is definitely an answer to "WWJD".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement