The Great Pyramid is proof that there is either a God or Aliens. Here are some facts about the Great Pyramid that testify to this.
In the Bible, we're told that there is a temple built as testament to God, and it is located in the middle of Egypt and in on the border of Egypt. Egypt was split into two countries long ago, and the border of the two ran right through the Great Pyramid. Egypt became a single country again later, and the Great Pyramid was right in the center of Egypt. On the border, and in the center of Egypt.
"In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near its border."
(It's possible this pyramid could be the monolith that the Washington Monument is modelled after. It's in Egypt too. But from what I understand, this pillar is the same thing as the alter. Could be wrong, though.)
When you enter the pyramid, it has a path toward the King's Chamber. Shortly after you walk that directly, a broad path to the Pharoah's Tomb (symbolizing death and hell) goes down from there, and it's easy to get onto this path. The Bible says the path to destruction is broad, and many there are that find it. Then, if you continue up, the path narrows to the King's Chamber (symbolizing life and heaven). Half way up, there is a passage you must pass that has an empty sarcophagus in it, symbolizing the risen savior. You must pass this to approach the King's Chamber. Jesus said, "No man comes unto the Father except through me." In that same room, there is a hole in the ceiling where you can see the one point in the sky that never changes while the earth revolves, symbolizing that Jesus is at the center of all things, because He is the creator. This is definitely a temple built for God, and built long before Jesus came. These people knew more than we think they did.
Here are some mind-blowing stats about the Great Pyramid:
(Pay close attention to the last few stats - they're very interesting)
- Thirty times larger than the Empire State Building, the Pyramid's features are so large they can be seen from the Moon.
- Its base covers 13.6 acres (equal to seven midtown Manhatten city blocks), each side being greater than five acres in area.
- A highway lane eight feet wide and four inches thick could be built from San Francisco to New York and put inside the Great Pyramid.
- The oldest structure in existence, having been started 4,617 years ago, it is the sole remnant of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Only a solid stone mountain could endure the Pyramid's immense weight. And indeed, a flat solid granite mountain happens to be located just beneath the surface of the ground directly under the Pyramid.
- It is built to face true North (not magnetic north, meaning these people somehow knew exactly where the North Pole is)
- The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.
- Like 20th century bridge designs, the Pyramid's cornerstones have balls and sockets built into them. Several football fields long, the Pyramid is subject to expansion and contraction movements from heat and cold, as well as earthquakes, settling, and other such phenomena. After 4,600 years it's structure would have been significantly damaged without such construction.
- While the bulk of the Pyramid's core was constructed of 4,000- to 40,000-pound blocks of soft limestone, the outer layer of the Pyramid was made of a beautifully bright, protective layer of polished stone. These outer "casing stones" are missing today because about 600 years ago they were stolen by Arabs, (This accounts for the very worn appearance of the Pyramid today, since the inner limestone blocks are not immune to attack by the elements-wind, rain, and sandstrom.) This protective covering was made up of 100-inch-thick, 20-ton block of hard, white limestone, similar to marble but superior in hardness and in durability against the elements.
- Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.
- Even more amazing is that the 0.02-inch gap was designed to allow space for glue to seal and hold the stones together. A white cement that connected the casing stones and made them watertight is still intact and stronger than the blocks that it joins.
- We know from geometry that there is a universal relationship between the diameter of a circle and its circumference. Consider this: The height of the Pyramid's apex is 5,812.98 inches, and each side is 9,131 inches from corner to corner (in a straight line). If the circumference of the Pyramid is divided by twice its height (the diameter of a circle is twice the radius), the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be pi. Incredibly, this calculation is accurate to six digits. So the Pyramid is a square circle, and thus pi was designed into it 4,600 years ago. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid.
- Other numbers are also repeated throughout. Each of the Pyramids four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modern science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days.
- The average height of land above sea level (Miami being low and the Himalayas being high), as can be measured only by modern-day satellites and computers, happens to be 5,449 inches. That is the exact height of the Pyramid.
- All four sides of the Pyramid are very slightly and evenly bowed in, or concave. This effect, which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground, was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial photos to check certain measurements. As measured by today's laser instruments, all of these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the earth. The radius of this bow is equal to the radius of the Earth. This radius of curvature is what Newton had long been seeking.