Is heaven a nudy party? (not a joke) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Is heaven a nudy party? (not a joke)

Ok, I know, it sounds disrespectful, but I'm being dead serious here! Think about it... Man and woman were naked in the beginning, so there was nothing wrong with nudity, right? I'm assuming that maybe the angels were also naked, but when man sinned, the angels had to be clothed so they didn't offend mankind with their nudity.

So, in heaven, when there's no sin, then nudity shouldn't be a problem, right? And we won't need to be anatomically correct up there either, because you don't procreate anything in heaven and gender doesn't matter, really.

Is heaven a big nudy party? lol

Sorry, just had to ask opinions for the fun of it. hehehehehe

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

I think the nudism aspect only applies to us here in the physical realm. Besides, I think we can look like anything we want. A glorified body will be one fit for eternity and powerful, so I doubt it will be gender based in looks.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 09:03 AM
The token Asian guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianC
And we won't need to be anatomically correct up there either, because you don't procreate anything in heaven and gender doesn't matter, really.
Yet another reason not to go to heaven. I'll be partying my ass off in hell!

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
Yet another reason not to go to heaven. I'll be partying my ass off in hell!
I bet that everyone in hell wears burkas like in Iran. Look this up sometime: the number of the Koran is 666. The Muslim websites blatantly admit this. And if you look back in Bible prophecy, you can prove that the "beast" is the Islamic nations (Syria, Iran and Iraq). And so the "Mark of the Beast," which is 666, is Islam and the Koran's teachings. Interesting stuff...

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 03:51 PM
The token Asian guy

Quote:
Interesting stuff...
... if you believe in it.

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 06:56 PM
You lookin' at mah EYE?!

Quote:
I bet that everyone in hell wears burkas like in Iran. Look this up sometime: the number of the Koran is 666. The Muslim websites blatantly admit this. And if you look back in Bible prophecy, you can prove that the "beast" is the Islamic nations (Syria, Iran and Iraq). And so the "Mark of the Beast," which is 666, is Islam and the Koran's teachings. Interesting stuff...
Yet there is conflict ongoing as to what the number of the beast really is.

Is it 666? 616? 665?

Did it refer to Nero? Or Caligula? The Papacy?

DarkWolf
Graphic Design / Photography / Web Design
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Time Served

Quote:

Could you elaborate on this, I have not heard anything of this prior to your post.

Thanks.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 12:12 AM
You lookin' at mah EYE?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT93Style
Could you elaborate on this, I have not heard anything of this prior to your post.

Thanks.
There's a few "time cube"esq sites I found, but nothing that looks legit.

DarkWolf
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 09:29 AM
yes, jluv

Last time I was there all the chicks were wearing thongs and pasties and the dudes were dressed business-casual.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT93Style

Thanks.
Well, check out this book:

www.ellisskolfield.com (click on Books & Essays)

Then read through that book. I think there is a part in that one about the mark of the beast and 666. He has a new book that's similar to this one, and it has some new stuff in it and takes out some other unnecessary stuff, so I forget which book tells which stuff.

Anyway, in that book, you may find the websites he says that tell about the number of the Koran being 666. Let me see what I can find...

Alright, in Google, type this: quran 666 or koran 666

That brings up a bunch of sites. I've never really looked this up online before. Just read over that book and the author said that you can go onto Muslim websites and find 666 is the number of the Koran. I haven't confirmed this myself, yet, but my wife says she's heard that before too. I will have to find some Mulsims and ask them, or find a few Muslim sites that express this. Let me know if you find any sites.

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 12:49 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Well, check out this book:

www.ellisskolfield.com (click on Books & Essays)

Then read through that book. I think there is a part in that one about the mark of the beast and 666. He has a new book that's similar to this one, and it has some new stuff in it and takes out some other unnecessary stuff, so I forget which book tells which stuff.

Anyway, in that book, you may find the websites he says that tell about the number of the Koran being 666. Let me see what I can find...

That brings up a bunch of sites. I've never really looked this up online before. Just read over that book and the author said that you can go onto Muslim websites and find 666 is the number of the Koran. I haven't confirmed this myself, yet, but my wife says she's heard that before too. I will have to find some Mulsims and ask them, or find a few Muslim sites that express this. Let me know if you find any sites.
Sounds like a whole lot of backpedaling to me.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 01:27 PM
You lookin' at mah EYE?!

Quote:

That brings up a bunch of sites.
You're at least half a day late:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
There's a few "time cube"esq sites I found, but nothing that looks legit.
Yes, I did those google searches.

Oh, and yet again, no luck with your link providing any insight.

DarkWolf

Last edited by DarkWolf; 12-13-2007 at 01:33 PM.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf
You're at least half a day late:

Yes, I did those google searches.

Oh, and yet again, no luck with your link providing any insight.
I found tons of sites related to this when I used those two search words. Did you read none of those?

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 03:05 PM
You lookin' at mah EYE?!

Quote:
I found tons of sites related to this when I used those two search words. Did you read none of those?
I have. Hence my quote: "There's a few "time cube"esq sites I found, but nothing that looks legit."

Yes, the term brings up a lot of links. Most of them going to only a few sites, and those sites are very reminiscent of the Time Cube site. ie: little substance, big/bold claims, and lots of self affirming "proof".

DarkWolf
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf
I have. Hence my quote: "There's a few "time cube"esq sites I found, but nothing that looks legit."

Yes, the term brings up a lot of links. Most of them going to only a few sites, and those sites are very reminiscent of the Time Cube site. ie: little substance, big/bold claims, and lots of self affirming "proof".
Honestly, do you spend more than 5-10 minutes looking at this stuff? Because from those search terms I found TONS of stuff that substatiated what I said about the Koran and 666. One site, while I don't like name numerology, even goes through the trouble of adding up the number values of the letters in koran or quran and shows how it comes out to 666. I don't personally find that really important, per-se, as long as the Muslims openly say that the number of the Koran is 666. However, if the Muslims get the number from the addition of the numerical value of the characters in Koran/Quaran, then I guess it would be legitimate and prove the point.

The only thing that's taking more time to find is actual Muslim websites where they say it themselves, and that's what I'm looking for. Those are buried deep, because those sites don't want to be found on search engines necessarily. I need to find some Muslim friends to ask point blank. I used to know a few, but not sure where I would find them now. Oh, wait...I can go to Yahoo Chat to the Muslim chat rooms and ask for website names that identify this.

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Someone said Jesus was the most quoted prophet in the Koran, but apparently, Moses is the most talked about.

"Of all the Prophets cited in the Quran, our Prophet Moses is talked about the most, even more than Prophet Muhammad, within the Quran, his life, journies, and relationships with the children of Israel is spoken about more than other Prophets."

http://jews-for-allah.org/Jews-and-M...wish-koran.htm

Where did the person get the information on Jesus being the most quoted?

I found that the Koran has 6666 sentences in it. I want to find a good site for the whole 666 number of the Koran thing, though. So give me some time to look for that...

Here are some Muslim websites that say 666 is the number of the Koran, but that 666 is not the mark of the beast in the Bible. These people could be a little wacked out, though. Who knows?

http://www.66619.org/thequran.htm
http://www.universalunity.org/6.html
http://www.universalunity.org/UU16.2.html

Yahoo Search for Quran 666:
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=qur...&cop=&ei=UTF-8

Here is something from Wikipedia: (search Wikipedia with term: 666)
Some researchers, including the Roman Catholic priest Louis Maracci and English Scholar Humphrey Prideaux have reportedly found in the Byzantine Maometis, the number of the Beast in Muhammad[27]. Maometis which literally means "the number of the beast" is a name by which Muhammad was known in the Middle Ages. Christians in the Middle Ages believed that Muhammad was the Anti-Christ and that 666 fits his name. Maometis in Greek Gematria totals 666.

M A O M E T I S TOTAL
40 1 70 40 5 300 10 200 = 666

So, obviuosly, this isn't just a made up thing. Muslims and others believe the number of Muhommad and the Quran to both be 666. So, there's your mark of the beast and the TONS of websites that come up when you google the exact search terms I told you to google (quran 666), and you said nothing special came up. Look again...TONS of muslims sites come up among other sites that all say 666 is the number of the quran. One site even said, "In the world today, 1.2 billion Muslims proudly mark themselves with the number 666. For Islam this number proves the perfection of the quran and the proof that Mohammed was the prophet of Allah."

No offense, but I can't trust a thing you say when I read a post where you say, "I used those search terms and found nothing." I mean, come on. You couldn't have looked but for about 10 seconds. Because if you'd have spent about 20 seconds, your brain would've had time to register the infinite matches google had for muslim sites about 666. At least I read the websites I post links for, even if some of them also offer up contradictory arguments. lol

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO

Last edited by BrianC; 12-16-2007 at 11:44 AM.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Here's a site that proves conclusively what the Mark of the Beast is and what it is referring to.

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/mark_of_the_beast.htm

That same site has the numerical prophecies on it as well. Just click on "home" at the top and you can read about all of the numerical prophecies in the Bible and how they came to pass exactly as stated.

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Time Served

Location: Got a red car with the blue taillights, shiney red seats with the piping in white. Leapord skin dash and a louvered hood, she goes pop-pop-pop-pop-pop when she's running good.
I'd like so see someone mark you with an aluminum baseball bat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLilPony
or would you rather me sit my big ass on your face?
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise
I'd like so see someone mark you with an aluminum baseball bat.
Yeah, sucks when you can't win an argument and sucks when someone proves a God when you have your mind set on there not being a God.

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I thought real life was a nude party?

I don't think the afterlife will include any earthly type bodies. I hope mine doesn't tag along with me, I would still have to be the ugly guy
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStreetCars.com
I thought real life was a nude party?

I don't think the afterlife will include any earthly type bodies. I hope mine doesn't tag along with me, I would still have to be the ugly guy
Jesus had an earthly looking resurrection body when he was resurrected. We're supposed to get bodies like that too. Jesus could go between heaven and earth in an instant, so I assume we will be able to do the same with our bodies, and will be ruling with Him.

In heaven, though, there's no need for gender or genetalia (no procreation, just instant creation). I doubt nudity would have much intrigue there. LOL

- Brian
1992 Taurus SHO
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

good theory for sure I can dig it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement