Muslim Nations have it Right - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bandera County
Posts: 918
Muslim Nations have it Right

Being a Christian, it is sad that the Muslim nations understand the difference between innocent and guilty better than "Christian" nations.

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=54827

03 Mach1
[email protected] N/A
Brain_Mach1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Pilgrim
 
Phillystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain_Mach1
Being a Christian, it is sad that the Muslim nations understand the difference between innocent and guilty better than "Christian" nations.

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=54827
What makes you think America is a Christian nation?
Phillystang is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 01:14 PM
ebay pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Carrollton, TX
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillystang
What makes you think America is a Christian nation?
The USA is NOT a Christian Nation. Christianity is the dominant religion here, but until freedom of religion is revoked, and a state religion adopted.....we are NOT a Christian nation.

If freedom of religion were revoked and a state religion adopted.....we would be no different than Iran.

Scott
White trash wagon is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain_Mach1
Being a Christian, it is sad that the Muslim nations understand the difference between innocent and guilty better than "Christian" nations.

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=54827

Well, weather they understand or not is debatable.....keep in mind that in some area of those nations you can be killed for renouncing islam. All that said....I am glad they are pro life in terms of the unborn.... The muslim religion as a general rule though is called to kill infidels (all of us). The pro life belief goes only so far.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bandera County
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillystang
What makes you think America is a Christian nation?
I re-read my above 45 times and I could not find anywhere that I stated America was a Christian nation.

03 Mach1
[email protected] N/A
Brain_Mach1 is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bandera County
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstang04
Well, weather they understand or not is debatable.....keep in mind that in some area of those nations you can be killed for renouncing islam. All that said....I am glad they are pro life in terms of the unborn.... The muslim religion as a general rule though is called to kill infidels (all of us). The pro life belief goes only so far.
Yeah, their concept of guilty is different from our, but I am really confused about our concept of innocent.

I find it interesting that the words used by Abortion Rights and Jesus are the same: "This is my body..."

The difference is one is selfish "it is my choice" and the other is true love "given up for you".

03 Mach1
[email protected] N/A
Brain_Mach1 is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain_Mach1
Yeah, their concept of guilty is different from our, but I am really confused about our concept of innocent.

I find it interesting that the words used by Abortion Rights and Jesus are the same: "This is my body..."

The difference is one is selfish "it is my choice" and the other is true love "given up for you".

interesting parallel Brian

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Pilgrim
 
Phillystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain_Mach1
I re-read my above 45 times and I could not find anywhere that I stated America was a Christian nation.
my bad, I thought you were implying it.
Phillystang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome