God's Existance - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 08:06 AM Thread Starter

God's Existance

This is how I expain God's Omnipresence and his existance in all points in time

I think most would agree that something that is 0-Dimensional is a point. Similarly, something that is 1-Dimensional is a line. A line is created by using an infinte number of points. Something that is 2 Dimensional (a plane) is created by using an infinite number of lines, and something that is 3-D (space) is created using an infiite number of 2-D components (planes). Here's where it get interesting... time is the forth dimension... it is created by sequentially stringing an infinite number of spaces. (the philosopher might argue that time is the only thing that keeps everything from happening all at once, but I think that actually helps my case. And a 5-D world would be created by an infinite number of 4-D's (times)

God's most finite existance is 5-D. In other words he exists at all points, all planes, all space, and all times. Now, beyond my comprehension... God exists in an infinite number of dimensions.

Interestingly, He is in control of everything too. This means that if you throw up a handful of sand and a gust of wind comes by and scatters that sand. God had been waiting there since the begining of time for you to do that so he can send that gust of wind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 09:11 AM

sounds okay to me - God is definitely in control!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Time Served

Then why is it taught that God's will Is not always done? Such as "it is God's will that none should perish..."
He leaves us to choose Life and Him. Hence the scripture "choose you this day whom you will serve". So, he leaves us to our own will. We have to choose to do His will.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Time Served

God can also be an angry God,if He wants you to do his will and its a pivital role and you choose not to then He will probably arrange for you TO DO it or die
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Time Served

Yes, but if that happens, a person usually has a relationship with Him (have submitted to Him as Lord); as in the case of Jonah. I did say usually. God is God, and CAN do what He wants, of course.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement