The end times are upon us! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-21-2005, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

The end times are upon us!

There have been alot of threads on this so I thought I should post about it.

Here's what struck me the hardest about an article I recently read.

Quote:
There was no more Zion. There was no more Israel. There was no more Judaism. Christ was now on the throne. Christianity was the thing. The old order was gone. Yet today, we have the Zionists trying to rebuild the temple in Israel and a whole bunch of people calling themselves “Christians” who say that the rebuilding of this temple has to take place for God’s plan to work out.

My simple mind says: “Hey, wait a minute. Christ doesn’t have to do anything. He has already done it. What’s with you guys? This is a bunch of hokum.” I felt very alone when I came to this realization and stopped talking to people about it because many Christians were outraged that I had concluded this.

However, I met the late Grace Halsell and others who understand the truth out there. It dawned on me that this “Christian Ecumenism” which is teaching the various Christian churches that we are living in “the end times” is a scam—a deliberate scam to worm the Pharisee plan for a world government into the minds of Christians who will be dominated by these Pharisees.

We are committing what I call “the Jewish error” all over again. When Christ came, the Jews were looking for the Messiah to be the one who would break the Roman yoke off them and that he would set up a physical, literal kingdom on this Earth. That was not His intention, contrary to what some of the modern day “prophets” would say.

When He attempted to try to explain it while feeding the 5,000 who came to Him and they tried to make Christ king, He slipped away to the hills, saying, “My kingdom is not of this world. The kingdom of Heaven comes without observation. The kingdom of Heaven is within.”

So the kingdom he brought and offered them is the one that they rejected because the physical, literal kingdom that they wanted, Christ never intended to establish. Today many people want a physical, literal Jesus and a physical literal temple and a physical literal kingdom that they can point to and say: “There they are.”
The full article.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 11:32 AM

Your off by a few thousand years bro. The Myan calander so profoundly used as a guid to end times is being falsly represented as the End times clock. It is actually a Cosmic Calander. The end times supposidly scheduled in 2012 is just the cycle of 1 revolution around the Galaxy by our solar syatem. Thats all.......
You will die happily before any real **** hits the fan.

But, passing thru an ort cloud or space dust or too close to a super nova could definatly cause some problems here on Earth.....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-19-2005, 02:28 PM Thread Starter

You misunderstood the intention of my post. The title "The end times are upon us" was meant as sarcasm. God has done what He said He'd do and I didn't bring up the calendar, whether Mayan or Cosmic etc.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 07:29 AM
Which one's the clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_Blown98_GT
Your off by a few thousand years bro. The Myan calander so profoundly used as a guid to end times is being falsly represented as the End times clock. It is actually a Cosmic Calander. The end times supposidly scheduled in 2012 is just the cycle of 1 revolution around the Galaxy by our solar syatem. Thats all.......

But, passing thru an ort cloud or space dust or too close to a super nova could definatly cause some problems here on Earth.....
I dont know much on the subject, but how can we or the myans tell how long it takes to make a revolution around the galaxy?

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-21-2005, 09:29 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_Blown98_GT

What is your definition of "cosmic calendar"?

The only one I know of is what Carl Sagan used to explain the history of the universe in one year.

Jan 1 = Big Bang
Dec 31, 11:59:59pm = Voyage of Christopher Columbus

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement