RFID Tags approved... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

RFID Tags approved...

by the FDA for use in medical patients...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...plantable_chip

Interesting stuff opinions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Hero in a half shell

post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 08:57 PM
who cares

Thumbs down

don't like it!

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 09:21 PM
98 SVT Cobra

I wouldn't get one since I really dont have a need to but it sounds like a good idea.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 10:06 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog
I wouldn't get one since I really dont have a need to but it sounds like a good idea.
You're kidding, right?
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 12:51 AM
Foxbody King

Theres no way i would do that. the goverment would abusse that

2003 cobra DSG
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 01:12 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy
Theres no way i would do that. the goverment would abusse that
Shut yer pie hole and get yer chip, boy!
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 03:39 AM
Long Live T.S.

denny has been implated watch out!

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 05:51 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWminis
denny has been implated watch out!
Doubt that'll ever happen. I'd end up being one of the many fugitives that didn't get the mark of the beast. I probably won't be here by then, but if it comes time, let the revolution begin.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 07:44 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Doubt that'll ever happen. I'd end up being one of the many fugitives that didn't get the mark of the beast. I probably won't be here by then, but if it comes time, let the revolution begin.

time to stock up on assualt weopens while you have the chance
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 08:34 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey85stang
It'll be bigger guns vs. bigger guns, if you know what I mean. Only good thing those are good for are long walks at night in Fallujah and looters in L.A.
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 04:10 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ94GT
You're kidding, right?
No, not kidding at all. This could be a big help in the medical field. Less likely to have inaccurate records. All a doctor would have to do is scan the chip and say "Oops, he isn't supposed to have a bypass, he only needs a tonsillectomy.

Why does everyone always think that an implanted chip is the mark of the beast? Can it lead to it? Sure, but we will definitly know for sure when the mark is here and this is not it.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 05:45 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
No, not kidding at all. This could be a big help in the medical field. Less likely to have inaccurate records. All a doctor would have to do is scan the chip and say "Oops, he isn't supposed to have a bypass, he only needs a tonsillectomy.

Why does everyone always think that an implanted chip is the mark of the beast? Can it lead to it? Sure, but we will definitly know for sure when the mark is here and this is not it.
How will we definitely know for sure? I really need to read-up on this stuff.
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 08:53 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Sounds to me like people will be forced into taking the mark. People will have to take it or be subject to beheading.

Also, it is possible that taking the mark only means that a person make an open profession of their subjection and obedience to the beast, (much like a person who confesses Christ) which would be the mark in their forehead, and that they use all their interest and power to promote the beasts authority, which would be receiving the mark in their right hands.

Disclaimer:
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 10:47 PM
Out

I don't think it will be an open profession because people will receive it whether they want it or not. Those who do not receive it will either be killed or have to resort to fleeing into hiding.

It says that no man might buy or sell, save he had the mark. I look at this as anyone who does not have this mark cannot conduct daily affairs as normal. Other people will know that you do not have the mark, thus making it almost impossible to live in society anyway. Who would even want to live in that society? LOL

Thank goodness for the Rapture. I don't think I'd be able to handle the seven years after it.
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 03:22 AM
Long Live T.S.

Quote:
is it really worth the risk though...granted it does sound paranoid...but ya never know...

Alot of things sound good...like the group of people trying to create on government over the world!! dont let it happen!

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Last edited by DFWminis; 10-16-2004 at 04:40 AM.
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 04:12 AM
Out

It's gonna happen eventually.
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 07:00 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
I don't think it will be an open profession because people will receive it whether they want it or not. Those who do not receive it will either be killed or have to resort to fleeing into hiding.

It says that no man might buy or sell, save he had the mark. I look at this as anyone who does not have this mark cannot conduct daily affairs as normal. Other people will know that you do not have the mark, thus making it almost impossible to live in society anyway. Who would even want to live in that society? LOL

Thank goodness for the Rapture. I don't think I'd be able to handle the seven years after it.
People will receive it whether they want it or not? Do you know what happened at Columbine? Kids were shot on site for confessing Christ. How hard would it be if everytime you went to the store you were asked "Whom do you worship?" when you walked in the front door? A true believer in Christ is not going to say the Anti-christ. I know I wouldn't. I am not saying that this is the way it is going to be but it sounds just as plausible as everyone getting a chip implanted.

And dont bank on being gone because of the rapture. Interpretations have been wrong before. I dont hold to a pre-trib rapture, I believe it will happen after the beast declares himself god. Afterall, if we're all gonna be gone then why even worry about these chips?

Disclaimer:
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 08:25 AM
Out

I'm saying people will accept it out of ignorance. Some people who would not accept it if they knew what it was, but still receive it because they don't realize what they're getting.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 09:11 PM

kind of like on star is now ,its used for tracking your car or rental,shows where you stop,and what places you may visit by the way you drive or where you drive .and as far a the chip goes they do use it now but mostly overseas and mexico to track the big money makers to keep them safe from the riff raff. and here we use in on herds of animals so i guess when it comes time for them to start implanting people will this mean we have become a herd . always remember to follow what you belive and not the herd
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-16-2004, 04:59 AM
Saved by Grace

Something I learned from being in the military is that by the time alot of technology becomes available to the public it's been in military use for some time. Which means there things in use or being tested now we won't know about for years, maybe never. If you think you can outsmart or stay one step ahead of the goverment, you can't. I do believe God's expects us to be informed on his word. I fear the preists and ministers leading people astray with mis-interpatation of scriptures more than the goverment.
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Book mark my post.

Quote:
The microchips have already been implanted in 1 million pets. But the chip's possible dual use for tracking people's movements
First it will be totally voluntary.
Then they will tag high risk prisoners to track, such as murders, rapist, child pervs.
Then they offer tagging children to help find them if abducted.
Then they will tag all felons.
Then they will say you are a bad parent if you don't tag your child.
Then everyone will be tagged.
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Blessed

Quote:
I'm saying people will accept it out of ignorance. Some people who would not accept it if they knew what it was, but still receive it because they don't realize what they're getting.

I agree. The devil is a deciever, I don't believe the issue will be forced until nobody else will recieve the mark. Then will come the threat of beheadings to help motivate people to recieve it. I am sure alot of Christians will not accept the mark at first, but when they start to starve of hunger, their minds can play tricks on them. Also, when they see their loved ones suffering as well, it might lead them to recieve it, so they aren't in pain anymore. People will try to justify recieving the mark as if it isn't of the devil, because they were decieved.

I'll be heading for the mountains if it comes to that in my lifetime. I am not totally certain if the rapture is suppose to take place before or after the 7 years tribulation, because there are alot of different opinions on the subject and they both make since. I just hope the rapture is before.lol
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 05:24 AM
Certified CRAZY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDevilDog
Book mark my post.

First it will be totally voluntary.
Then they will tag high risk prisoners to track, such as murders, rapist, child pervs.
Then they offer tagging children to help find them if abducted.
Then they will tag all felons.
Then they will say you are a bad parent if you don't tag your child.
Then everyone will be tagged.
I agree, and it's bookmarked in my cardfile
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 05:42 AM
Out

There will soon be a time that we'll need to do more than pray... I used to make fun of the "looney conspirathy theorists", know I'm feeling like one.
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
People will receive it whether they want it or not? Do you know what happened at Columbine? Kids were shot on site for confessing Christ. How hard would it be if everytime you went to the store you were asked "Whom do you worship?" when you walked in the front door? A true believer in Christ is not going to say the Anti-christ. I know I wouldn't. I am not saying that this is the way it is going to be but it sounds just as plausible as everyone getting a chip implanted.

And dont bank on being gone because of the rapture. Interpretations have been wrong before. I dont hold to a pre-trib rapture, I believe it will happen after the beast declares himself god. Afterall, if we're all gonna be gone then why even worry about these chips?
I seriously doubt that receiving "the mark" will be based on who they worship. I doubt they would want religion to be on people's mine.

Religion has to be so watered down and non-effective for the Beast to come to power anyway. Especially the traditional Judeo-Christian beliefs because we are considered a religion that preaches hate and intolerance.

I think that the mark might not be the implant for medical records but, that chip is a perfect platform FOR using it to buy or sell or trade or survive in this coming NWO.

post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 10:11 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
There will soon be a time that we'll need to do more than pray... I used to make fun of the "looney conspirathy theorists", know I'm feeling like one.
It's not a looney conspiracy........it's biblical prophecy. Like it or not some people will begin to see this things unfold.

post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 03:07 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon X
I seriously doubt that receiving "the mark" will be based on who they worship. I doubt they would want religion to be on people's mine.
Oh really.
Quote:
Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed a hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
The word sealed in the above passage is the greek word sphragizō. It means to set a seal upon, mark with a seal, to set a mark upon by the impress of a seal or a stamp. Looks like God sets His own mark upon those Jews based on who they worship. Since the devil is an imitator of God then why would he also not set his own seal on those who worship him in much the same way as God. Unless you believe that God is going to use a microchip to set His seal.

Disclaimer:
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

I think the mark of the beast will be something that seems good... Decieving people is how I think the mark of the beast will be implemented to begin with, afterwards it will be by force.

Not that I am right.. but this is how I feel.
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 09:19 PM
98 SVT Cobra

I seriously do not believe that "the mark" will be taken without people knowing exactly what it is and why they are getting it. Lets say that the government starts requiring people to get this medical chip implanted for the purpose of keeping medical records accurate and up to date. Then a year down the road after the rapture the anti-christ comes out and says that anyone who has this chip has recieved the mark unknowingly. That kind of thinking is just ludicrous.

Disclaimer:
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Out

Quote:
I seriously do not believe that "the mark" will be taken without people knowing exactly what it is and why they are getting it. Lets say that the government starts requiring people to get this medical chip implanted for the purpose of keeping medical records accurate and up to date. Then a year down the road after the rapture the anti-christ comes out and says that anyone who has this chip has recieved the mark unknowingly. That kind of thinking is just ludicrous.
We as Christians are supposed to be ready for anything at all times, right? I think avoiding deception will be one of our many trials.
post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 07:42 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Quote:
We as Christians are supposed to be ready for anything at all times, right? I think avoiding deception will be one of our many trials.

I agree. I think it will be. It think it will be based on MAJOR deception.

post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon X
I agree. I think it will be. It think it will be based on MAJOR deception.

I agree. That is how the Devil works. Nobody would take the mark if they told you you were going to burn in Hell over it.lol
post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 07:05 AM
Thread Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey85stang

No, time to grab a Bible, learn wilderness survival and head for the mountains. You cant beat the devil with a gun you can only prolong your existance living outside his society, should that society ever come to be while we're still alive.

which I think will happen unfortunately...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement