College age & if your looking for a MODERN church!! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 02:45 PM Thread Starter

College age & if your looking for a MODERN church!!

If you are in college or close to college or not to far out of college, please feel free to join us for my churches college meetings every Tues. night at 8pm.

The church is LivingWay church off of Beltline and Brand Rd. We meet on Sun. in the UA8 movie theator at 10:30am and if you have kids bring them a 9am for KidVenture and company service we have just for kids.

The college age program is supported by the church but not strictly for just the people at the church. We are going to be moving to Richland college in the very near future to expand this ministry. Anybody and everybody that is of age is more than welcome to come!

Check out our website if your interested in this or interested in the church at www.livingwaychurch1.com.
We are not like your tipical church, we are a church that is atractable to the non-believers. This is a place you can bring your friends and them not freak out cause of what they see and hear.

"A MODERN CHURCH FOR A MODERN GENERATION"

If you have any questions PM me whenever you want!

God Bless,
Aaron Mathew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Small Fry

I used to live near there.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 08:41 AM

Sounds awesome! We are doing pretty much the same thing down here on the South side (South Arlington). The whole theatre thing and college and youth thing. We pray that God blesses your ministry! I run the media here (audio/video/lights) and if you would like to know what is working/not working for us, just shoot me a pm. It is awesome to see what God is doing in these uneasy days.

God Bless
Robby

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 08:49 AM Thread Starter

Robby I really apreciate it! I hope that everything is well at your church. Thanks for the support. We have only been a church now for 1yr. & 1/2 so everything is still kind of new to us. But I guess the good thing is, is that it makes us trust in God more cause we dont know what to do next. We are running about 200 people on Sun. so I know Gods blessing is all over! Keep us in your prayers and I'll do the same.

Whats the name of your church?

-Aaron
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 12:27 PM

Connect is the name of our church. We celebrate our 1 year aniversary next week. Started with about 40 and are currently running somewhere between 400-500 on Sundays. We meet at the AMC at the Parks Mall on Sundays and a community center on Wed. evenings for the youth and college stuff. It is so exciting to be right in the middle of God's works! We will keep in touch.

Robby
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

yeah keep in touch! thanks man.

-Aaron
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

Did you guys always meet in the theator? When did you start getting good growth?

-Aaron
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 07:53 AM

pm sent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement