how many belive? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Long Live T.S.

how many belive?

this is the start of the "Mark of the Beast"

Applied Digital Solutions, a US based company has made a new chip called 'VeriChip' which is a Radio Frequency Identification chip which when scanned can deduct money from your bank account.
A Spanish nightclub which is having implant nights on Tuesday's will be the first to use the chip, giving clubbers the chance to pay for drinks and admission and not have to wait in a queue.
The chip doesn't have to be implanted just into the hand, but the chip can be injected into any other part of the body that is able to be flashed in front of the scanner.

this just published the 18th

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 06:15 AM

There are several "chips" like this. I would not be surprised to see this type of technology used, but I could not say if this is the one.

Do you have a link to an article with more information?

Thanks!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Long Live T.S.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_958267.html?menu=

I remeber reading about "the mark" saying that you will be shunned away from society ..and that you will not be able to buy things like food etcc... without having the mark ..which leads me to belive that mabye ..this "chip" will replace all need for money and if you dont have your chip you are basically out of luck...but thats just a thought

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 07:11 AM
Out

Wanna hear something messed up?

Saddam's throne has a painting behind it with several missles flying through a cloudy sky with Iraqi flags painted on them...

The missles are pointed to another wall which has a painting of the city of Jerusalem...

The ceiling is a dome shape and it's painted like a cloudy sky with seven horses on it.

That dude was all about the apocalypse.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 08:23 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Re: Wanna hear something messed up?

Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Saddam's throne has a painting behind it with several missles flying through a cloudy sky with Iraqi flags painted on them...

The missles are pointed to another wall which has a painting of the city of Jerusalem...

The ceiling is a dome shape and it's painted like a cloudy sky with seven horses on it.

That dude was all about the apocalypse.
He thought he was the reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 09:41 AM
Out

Re: Re: Wanna hear something messed up?

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog
He thought he was the reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar.
I thought he was the reincarnation of a pile of doodie?!?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement