Has anyones life changed as a result of this forum? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 03:46 AM Thread Starter
TWIN SPINNER

Has anyones life changed as a result of this forum?

Have there been any life changing decisions made in anyones lives due to the discussions we have in here?

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 06:37 AM
Saved by Grace

I think most people that post here lives have already been changed thats why we're here. You never know though, that s Gods business. I heard a story about a guy that got called to a motel room to talk to this drunk guy. He'd lost everything and was drinking himself to death. The man told him about the life changing power of a loving, forgiving God. Gave him his card and said if you want to know, more my address is on the card. A couple days later a ragged looking man shows up on his doorstep, with the card in his hand. He says is this your card? The man says yes, but your not the man I gave it to. He says no I'm not, I'm the guy that was under the bed listening to what you said. There are alot of people under the bed, check out how many read the posts but don't reply.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 08:34 AM
Boost is Good

I'd say it helps me grow stronger everyday. With all the discussions and debates and such.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 10:00 AM
98 SVT Cobra

It has helped me in my studying. Many good questions have come up that have made me look more into what I believe. I have changed a few things and stayed the same on others.
Quote:
Originally posted by 72Comet
I think most people that post here lives have already been changed thats why we're here. You never know though, that s Gods business. I heard a story about a guy that got called to a motel room to talk to this drunk guy. He'd lost everything and was drinking himself to death. The man told him about the life changing power of a loving, forgiving God. Gave him his card and said if you want to know, more my address is on the card. A couple days later a ragged looking man shows up on his doorstep, with the card in his hand. He says is this your card? The man says yes, but your not the man I gave it to. He says no I'm not, I'm the guy that was under the bed listening to what you said. There are alot of people under the bed, check out how many read the posts but don't reply.
I would like to know what the guy was doing under the bed.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Crash Test Dummy

I has definetly made me study more. I like to be sure of something when I state it. The debates have made me more proficient in areas of biblical study that I might have otherwise, not been interested in.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog

I would like to know what the guy was doing under the bed.
LOL, ditto!

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 03:31 PM

The forums show the great need to be praying more and more...
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 12:04 AM

this forum has changed my life. with the help of people in here (esp. moondog) and my girlfriends father i have accepted god into my life. i recieved a bible graciously sent by someone in here and i have began to read it and am learning his teachings. i really love this forum and reading what everyone has to post. thank you to all who have helped me and god bless.

Ryan
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 05:19 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by venomviper69
this forum has changed my life. with the help of people in here (esp. moondog) and my girlfriends father i have accepted god into my life. i recieved a bible graciously sent by someone in here and i have began to read it and am learning his teachings. i really love this forum and reading what everyone has to post. thank you to all who have helped me and god bless.

Ryan
Thanks bro! I appreciate it and I am glad the bible is being put to good use. Congrats on accepting Christ into you life and I pray that God blesses you abundantly.

Randy
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog
Thanks bro! I appreciate it and I am glad the bible is being put to good use. Congrats on accepting Christ into you life and I pray that God blesses you abundantly.

Randy
ditto
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 08:41 AM
pronounced TOWER!

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN RELIGION BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO.WHO'S RIGHT,WHO'S WRONG AND WHO JUST WANT'S TO BE HOLIER THAN THOU----------------MASS CONFUSION
Sponsored Links
Advertisement