666 the number of the beast! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 12:20 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up 666 the number of the beast!

interesting reading at this web site... very interesting...

http://www.adsx.com/

mark of the beast anyone???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 12:23 PM Thread Starter

site is kinda hard to navigate... here is the brochure...

http://www.adsx.com/investorrelations/pdfs/VeriBro.pdf
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Small Fry

I'm telling you man, things are more and more rapidly falling into place.

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by breadfan35
I'm telling you man, things are more and more rapidly falling into place.
thats the truth... I have a powerpoint slide show someone sent me, if anyone wants to host it... It is also very interesting indeed. It mention the same chip in the brochure that is made by mondex (the mastercard smart chip or smartcard)..

Is revalations going to be unfolding here soon??
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Small Fry

Quote:
Originally posted by trey85stang
thats the truth... I have a powerpoint slide show someone sent me, if anyone wants to host it... It is also very interesting indeed. It mention the same chip in the brochure that is made by mondex (the mastercard smart chip or smartcard)..

Is revalations going to be unfolding here soon??
I'd like to see the slide show, but I can't host it. I think the end times could be very near. Of course every generation has thought that. But so much has come into place over just the last 60, 70 years and more and more seems to be falling into place still.
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I'd like to see the slide show, but I can't host it. I think the end times could be very near. Of course every generation has thought that. But so much has come into place over just the last 60, 70 years and more and more seems to be falling into place still.
I think tribulation is not far away... Maybe 10 years or sooner (probably sooner)

pm me your email address I will send the slide show to you.
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 07:34 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

my mom always said i was the devil, i was born june 6, 1976...

06/06/76

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 05:19 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Prez

06/06/76
damn your old did you have a pet dinosaur ????

post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 06:49 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Here is a link to the power point Trey is talking about.

http://65.64.222.56/downloads/mondex.pps
Quote:
Originally posted by Da Prez

06/06/76
What about the babies in a couple of years who will have the birthday:

06/06/06 I bet there will be some wacko parents who will go overboard on this and think they gave birth to the antichrist and want to get rid of it.

Last edited by MoonDog; 04-06-2004 at 06:52 AM.
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 07:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog

What about the babies in a couple of years who will have the birthday:

06/06/06 I bet there will be some wacko parents who will go overboard on this and think they gave birth to the antichrist and want to get rid of it.
thanks for hosting the file!

You forgot about the lady who has already stoned both her kids...
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Small Fry

Quote:

You forgot about the lady who has already stoned both her kids...
She thinks her and the other lady who drowned her kids (I for got her name) are going to be the Two Witnesses during the Tribulation.

Last edited by breadfan35; 04-06-2004 at 12:08 PM.
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Small Fry

Quote:

What can I play it with?

Last edited by breadfan35; 04-06-2004 at 01:00 PM.
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 02:13 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
What can I play it with?
Its a power point show. I am not sure if you have to have power point in order to see it or not.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
What can I play it with?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en

PowerPoint Viewer!
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Hero in a half shell

i know i'm missing something, but what am i suppose to be looking for in the link?

post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Hero in a half shell

never mind, i saw the power point, kinda spooky.

post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 01:29 AM

what else is happening that seems to make things appear to be falling into place? i am very curious and am beginning to become a believer. i have had some questions and seem to have some of the awnsers and am coming around. thank you to those who awnser.
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 01:52 AM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by venomviper69
what else is happening that seems to make things appear to be falling into place? i am very curious and am beginning to become a believer. i have had some questions and seem to have some of the awnsers and am coming around. thank you to those who awnser.
you and me are in the same shoes

post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 08:25 AM
98 SVT Cobra

One thing I have always said is that when a deliverer was coming then babies were being killed. When Moses delievered the Hebrews out of Egypt there were babies being killed, when Jesus came the first time there were babies being killed. Once again just in the last 40 years our government has said that it is ok to start killing babies again. Could the Great Deliverer be coming?

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 04:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Once again just in the last 40 years our government has said that it is ok to start killing babies again.
Can you elaborate on this???
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 06:18 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Can you elaborate on this???
Although many people choose not to accept this fact, mainly because they dont want to accept the guilt nor the responsibility, but abortions are nothing less than the killing of a human child. And our govenment and millions of people in America and around the world dont see a problem with this. These children have a right to life just like the rest of us regardless of how selfish we want to be.

Last edited by MoonDog; 04-11-2004 at 06:22 PM.
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 06:31 PM
Hero in a half shell

pro-choice=pro-death imo

post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Small Fry

Quote:
Originally posted by venomviper69
Well for one Israel had to be a nation for the end times to be fulfilled, and Israel became a nation again in 1948. Also, there is to be a one world gov't and on world currency in the Tribulation. The one world gov't is to be run under the Antichrist with 10 kings(or presidents/prime ministers) under him to govern the nations. This is something much more feasible since the establishment of the United Nations. And there has been talk (although nothing too serious yet) about moving to a one world currency or to some way be able to access and spend your money in any country as you saw in the powerpoint and so forth. Plus Babylon will have to be rebuilt and it was either completed or at least started by Saddam Hussein There are pictures of it here, plus me and Moon debating as to when the rapture will be.

Another thing that has not come to pass, but is constantly trying to come to pass, is the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem. The Jews believe that the place it must be rebuilt on is there same spot that the Dome of the Rock is built. (a Muslim holy site where they believe Muhammad ascended to heaven) As you could tell, the Jews cannot just tear down a Muslim mosque to build their temple that would cause a huge war. But it will take place somehow. However it is unsure if that will happen before or after the rapture.

Another event that has not happened but many believe it to happen in the end times is the attack of Israel by One nation and it's allies. From the prophecy and history, it is reasonable to conclude that the nation will be Russia. Plus, Russia is allies with many Arab nations. And we know how Arabs don't like the Jews.
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-12-2004, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Well for one Israel had to be a nation for the end times to be fulfilled, and Israel became a nation again in 1948. Also, there is to be a one world gov't and on world currency in the Tribulation. The one world gov't is to be run under the Antichrist with 10 kings(or presidents/prime ministers) under him to govern the nations. This is something much more feasible since the establishment of the United Nations. And there has been talk (although nothing too serious yet) about moving to a one world currency or to some way be able to access and spend your money in any country as you saw in the powerpoint and so forth. Plus Babylon will have to be rebuilt and it was either completed or at least started by Saddam Hussein There are pictures of it here, plus me and Moon debating as to when the rapture will be.
Something to keep an eye on is every countries currency (exchange rates), I feel when they start leveling off and evening out... I think thats when the UN (or other powers to be) will take a strong stance for a World Government, and World Currency.
post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 12:51 AM

The world will NEVER go to a one world currency. The U.S. would be stupid to allow it. We would never be able to control inflation or stabilize our own economy with "universal" economic policy.
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 07:09 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by AFJsvt
The world will NEVER go to a one world currency. The U.S. would be stupid to allow it. We would never be able to control inflation or stabilize our own economy with "universal" economic policy.
I have learned to never say never. Although it may be highly improbable that the US adopt a one world currency, at somepoint down the road, if we get a liberal enough president and congress, it could happen.
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I have learned to never say never. Although it may be highly improbable that the US adopt a one world currency, at somepoint down the road, if we get a liberal enough president and congress, it could happen.
John Kerry anyone???

If he is willing to hand the US Military over to the UN.. then I wouldn't think a shared currency for the US would be much harder to swallow...
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 03:18 PM

Quote:
One can say "Never say never" as stranger things have happened. BUT...........
We have to be able to control the money supply with economic policy to control inflation. It's difficult enough for our own nation to do this........attempting to regulate world currency would be flat out insane!
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 11:55 AM
Chick with a Dick

I personally don't think we'll ever get to the point of using the chip. There are far too many to oppose it. I know I'd never use it and I'm no one. But as y'all have said, stranger things have happened.....very interesting thread tho.
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 01:15 AM
Small Fry

Quote:
Originally posted by Girls can too
I personally don't think we'll ever get to the point of using the chip. There are far too many to oppose it. I know I'd never use it and I'm no one. But as y'all have said, stranger things have happened.....very interesting thread tho.
Maybe you don't understand why this was brought up. (maybe you do). The chip can be used for buying, selling, money management and what not. At the time when the Mark will be presented it won't be a " Naaa, I don't think I want to." issue, it'll be a "Take the Mark or die." issue. And anyone who takes the Mark will go to Hell. So this thread is just to show that the technology exist for such a thing to happen. Thus setting one more piece in place for the end times to unfold.
post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 01:33 AM
Small Fry

Quote:
While it is not specifically stated that there will be a one world currency that would seem logical since the Antichrist will be able to restrict everyones buying and selling to only those who have the Mark. And since he will be the head of a one world gov't it is not hard to believe that he will be able to make it happen. But of course if you don't believe any of this, nothing I can say will persuade you.
post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
One can say "Never say never" as stranger things have happened. BUT...........
We have to be able to control the money supply with economic policy to control inflation. It's difficult enough for our own nation to do this........attempting to regulate world currency would be flat out insane!
I agree the US would be stupid to allow a world currency, it will probably never work. But bear in mind from a religious point of view...

The anti-christ is/will be deceiving... To a point that anything he/she says will become fact in ones mind even though it clearly is not.
post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Maybe you don't understand why this was brought up. (maybe you do). The chip can be used for buying, selling, money management and what not. At the time when the Mark will be presented it won't be a " Naaa, I don't think I want to." issue, it'll be a "Take the Mark or die." issue. And anyone who takes the Mark will go to Hell. So this thread is just to show that the technology exist for such a thing to happen. Thus setting one more piece in place for the end times to unfold.
nice explanation
post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-23-2004, 10:00 PM

I think you guys are referring to the world eliminating fiat money. Now that could very well happen.
I just can't fathom the world(or the U.S.) converting to a global currency.....
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2004, 11:07 PM
Blessed

Quote:
I think you guys are referring to the world eliminating fiat money. Now that could very well happen.
I just can't fathom the world(or the U.S.) converting to a global currency.....

Well that global currency could already be here aka. Master Card/Visa.
post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

ok, so moondog or someone please explain tribulation to me. is it like the stage before "revelation" or ??? also, i just flipped open a bible that i was supposed to read a long time ago to find the word revelation, as it had skipped my mind, and the page i came to this is what i read (it's something like revelations 20:4, i don't know how they work) basically, the good souls come to life and reign for 1,000 years with christ and the rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years are up, but then satan comes back again just to lose again? just a lil help for a straggler like me, thanks guys.
post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 07:00 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrod66stang
ok, so moondog or someone please explain tribulation to me. is it like the stage before "revelation" or ??? also, i just flipped open a bible that i was supposed to read a long time ago to find the word revelation, as it had skipped my mind, and the page i came to this is what i read (it's something like revelations 20:4, i don't know how they work) basically, the good souls come to life and reign for 1,000 years with christ and the rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years are up, but then satan comes back again just to lose again? just a lil help for a straggler like me, thanks guys.
The "tribulation" is a period of 7 years and the events described in Revelation 6-19 are supposed to take place during these 7 years.

After that, there will be 1000 years of peace where Jesus will reign here on earth along with the believers. At the end of the 1000 years, Satan will be loosed once again to prove that man is wicked by nature and not good. Even though there will be no knowledge of Satan at the end of the 1000 years there will still be people who follow after him. God will quickly defeat him and cast him and his followers into the Lake Of Fire for eternity. Revelation 20

Then John sees a new heaven and a new earth, much like during the garden of Eden. There will also be a new Jerusalem, this is where God will be. Revelation 21-22 discribes all this and what it will look like. This is the beginning of eternity and God and man will live together for ever.

That is basicly it in a nutshell.
post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Small Fry

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrod66stang
The Tribulation will be the seven years after the antichrist signs a peace treaty with Israel. It will be a time of trials and tribulations. During that time, God will pour out his wrath on the world until the last day of the world as we know it. The reason for God doing this is two fold really. One reason is as a punishment on a world that has rejected Him and His Son. But it is also his last warning and proof that He exists and that everyone should turn to Him before it is too late. It will last 7 years and there will be 21 judgments poured out on the earth. During this time the anitchrist will come into power as the greatest world leader ever known and eventually he will convince most of the world that he is god with the help of his false prophet. Once he has done that he will force people to receive his mark on their right hand or forehead. At the end of the 7 years Jesus will come down to earth to begin his 1000 years reign on the earth. When he does, he will throw the antichrist and the false prophet into the lake of fire and bound Satan with a chain and throw him into the abyss until the end of the 1000 years. Then Satan will be let loose for a brief time to try and deceives many people as he can to make war with Jesus and his people in Jerusalem, but they will be destroyed. Then everyone who has not believe will be judged according to their works in front of God at the White Throne judgment. And whoever's name is not found in the Lambs book of life ( which will be all in front of the white thrown) will be thrown into the lake of fie along with Satan. Then Heaven and Earth will be made anew and we will live on the Earth with God and the Lamb forever.

There you go. In a quick nutshell.

Last edited by breadfan35; 05-01-2004 at 07:34 PM.
post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 09:39 AM
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
The Tribulation will be the seven years after the antichrist signs a peace treaty with Israel. It will be a time of trials and tribulations. During that time, God will pour out his wrath on the world until the last day of the world as we know it. The reason for God doing this is two fold really. One reason is as a punishment on a world that has rejected Him and His Son. But it is also his last warning and proof that He exists and that everyone should turn to Him before it is too late. It will last 7 years and there will be 21 judgments poured out on the earth. During this time the anitchrist will come into power as the greatest world leader ever known and eventually he will convince most of the world that he is god with the help of his false prophet. Once he has done that he will force people to receive his mark on their right hand or forehead. At the end of the 7 years Jesus will come down to earth to begin his 1000 years reign on the earth. When he does, he will throw the antichrist and the false prophet into the lake of fire and bound Satan with a chain and throw him into the abyss until the end of the 1000 years. Then Satan will be let loose for a brief time to try and deceives many people as he can to make war with Jesus and his people in Jerusalem, but they will be destroyed. Then everyone who has not believe will be judged according to their works in front of God at the White Throne judgment. And whoever's name is not found in the Lambs book of life ( which will be all in front of the white thrown) will be thrown into the lake of fie along with Satan. Then Heaven and Earth will be made anew and we will live on the Earth with God and the Lamb forever.

There you go. In a quick nutshell.
cool, thanks for the info. now the only question is "when" will all this happen?

post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 05:27 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
cool, thanks for the info. now the only question is "when" will all this happen?
Jesus said that no one knows the day nor the hour of these things, only God in Heaven knows, we can only speculate. But we are instructed to always be ready and to be looking forward to the Blessed Hope, which is His return.
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Saint's heart sinner skin

thanks guys.
post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:22 AM
pronounced TOWER!

GET CHIPPED

JUST CHECKED OUT THE LINK-----FREAKY AINT IT-------------
post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 02:41 PM
blue5olsvo

wow thats a eye opener
post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
The "tribulation" is a period of 7 years and the events described in Revelation 6-19 are supposed to take place during these 7 years.

After that, there will be 1000 years of peace where Jesus will reign here on earth along with the believers. At the end of the 1000 years, Satan will be loosed once again to prove that man is wicked by nature and not good. Even though there will be no knowledge of Satan at the end of the 1000 years there will still be people who follow after him. God will quickly defeat him and cast him and his followers into the Lake Of Fire for eternity. Revelation 20

Then John sees a new heaven and a new earth, much like during the garden of Eden. There will also be a new Jerusalem, this is where God will be. Revelation 21-22 discribes all this and what it will look like. This is the beginning of eternity and God and man will live together for ever.

That is basicly it in a nutshell.
While I do believe theres a greater presence than man, to me this sounds alittle like a fairy tail....
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-23-2004, 10:47 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by staticX
While I do believe theres a greater presence than man, to me this sounds alittle like a fairy tail....
To each his own. I guess it won't sound to much like a fairy tale when it actually happens.
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 06:20 AM

Quote:
A fairy tale?

Maybe you need to look a little deeper, do some more research, as your "greater presence than man" would want you to do so.

Anytime your up to it come on out my church, or find another healthy church near you. Don't guess as to what is out there, go seek after it and the best place to start is the Bible.

Lee
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
To each his own. I guess it won't sound to much like a fairy tale when it actually happens.
Heres what happens when things get translated down by the hand of man....

In a 1631 edition of the King James Bible, in Exodus 20 verse 14, the word "not" was left out. This changed the 7th commandment to read, "Thou shalt commit adultery." Most of the copies were recalled immediately and destroyed on the orders of Charles I. But there are 11 copies still remaining. They are known as the "Wicked Bible." (The Bible museum in Branson, Missouri has one on display.) The printer was fined the equivelant of $400.

I'm not gonna go into it but theres NO WAY that the bible was error free in anyway shape or form....Hell the big publisher of bibles just recently rechecked several bibles that they printed and found errors...misspellings, left out words, sentenses out of order......what would happened if these mistakes didn't get checked just like they didn't in the old days....I'm sure people would have based there beliefs around these mistakes.

I'm sorry I just don't believe all that nonsense about ghouls and goblins raining down earth and torching the non believer and what not

Last edited by staticX; 05-24-2004 at 04:10 PM.
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 06:47 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Heres what happens when things get translated down by the hand of man....

In a 1631 edition of the King James Bible, in Exodus 20 verse 14, the word "not" was left out. This changed the 7th commandment to read, "Thou shalt commit adultery." Most of the copies were recalled immediately and destroyed on the orders of Charles I. But there are 11 copies still remaining. They are known as the "Wicked Bible." (The Bible museum in Branson, Missouri has one on display.) The printer was fined the equivelant of $400.

I'm not gonna go into it but theres NO WAY that the bible was error free in anyway shape or form....Hell the big publisher of bibles just recently rechecked several bibles that they printed and found errors...misspellings, left out words, sentenses out of order......what would happened if these mistakes didn't get checked just like they didn't in the old days....I'm sure people would have based there beliefs around these mistakes.

I'm sorry I just don't believe all that nonsense about ghouls and goblins raining down earth and torching the non believer and what not
Publishers make mistakes during the printing process. It even happens during the printing of the Dallas Morning News, so we know its going to happen. But that does not take away from the validity of the bible. You mention one instance where a mistake in translating was made and they found out and corrected it. No harm, no foul. Is that all you have for not believing?

There are only two words used in Exo 20:14:
Exo 20:14 Thou shalt not (lôh) commit adultery.(nâ'aph)
lôh
1) not, no
1a) not (with verb - absolute prohibition)
1b) not (with modifier - negation)
1c) nothing (substantive)
1d) without (with particle)
1e) before (of time)

nâ'aph
1) to commit adultery
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to commit adultery
1a1a) usually of man
1a1a1) always with wife of another
1a1b) adultery (of women) (participle)
1a2) idolatrous worship (figuratively)
1b) (Piel)
1b1) to commit adultery
1b1a) of man
1b1b) adultery (of women) (participle)
1b2) idolatrous worship (figuratively)

Simply stated, Exodus 20:14 should read "No commiting adultry". I dont think it was a translation problem in 1611 but rather more of a human writing error.

It has been said many times in the past, and you can verify by doing a search on here on on the web, that the bible we have today is 99% accurate to the oldest manucripts we have found dating back to 500 bc. The bible has not changed in 2500 years. Most of us realize that there are different ways to interpret words and that is why many of us use texts from the original languages along with Strongs Concordance, so we can get a fuller understanding of the passage.

Like Lee said, you really should do more research on this subject before you come to any solid conclusions. There is plenty of evidence out there that proves the bible is the truth and error free. Go to a good bible believing church and sit down with a pastor and ask questions.

Oh, and the ghouls and goblins part. I dont know what fairytale you have been reading but I dont remember anything about ghouls and goblins. I am pretty sure those words never appear.
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Recovering Lush

Selected comments from snopes about this...thsi is not a biochip, but a smart card chip......

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/mondex.asp

Again, Mondex is a smart card technology, not a biochip technology. Mondex has nothing to do with implanting chips into people, nor are biochips inserted into heads or hands. This bugaboo about heads and hands is just a silly attempt to tie this Mondex screed to the mention of "foreheads" and "right hand" found in the portion of Revelation 13 quoted above.

Once again, Mondex is not a biochip technology it is a brand of smart card technology (which uses chips produced by other companies), and the Mondex card itself was introduced at least ten years ago. Neither MasterCard nor Mondex has reported problems with smart card fraud or announced plans to insert smart card chips into human beings rather than place them within cards because otherwise the "chip could be cut and the information would be changed or falsified." (Extracting an implanted chip from a human being isn't really prohibitively more difficult than removing one from a plastic card, certainly not enough to absolutely prevent dedicated criminals from pulling it off.)

Now we've zoomed into the area of the nonsensical. Even if we were to contemplate implanting the chips utilized in "smart card" technology into human beings, locating them in the head or the right hand wouldn't make them any more difficult or impossible to remove than locating them elsewhere in the body. (Again, this is a rather silly attempt to tie "Mondex" to the prophecy of Revelation 13.) Current RFID chip technology does not use lithium-based batteries, nor does it encompass tracking via a Global Positioning System (GPS). (As the RFID FAQ notes, in "battery-less transponders, long read range and small size are mutually exclusive," and thus the read range of most RFID tracking chips is currently limited to less than three feet.)

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 06-03-2004, 01:01 PM
P1

you know its funny that you guys are talking about this because over the past few months i have been having dreams where i am fighting along side michael(arch angel). But we werent using guns and stuff rather swords and arrows....he was mounted on an all white horse with white armor with holes in the back for his wing....he carried a wooden sword. In the most recent dream we were charging into battle against some nastys. me and a few others were mounted(along with michael) the rest were on foot....it looked like a seen outta Lord of the Rings...it was kinda scary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement