?

2003 cobra DSG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 01:24 PM

Jesus was a Jew.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 03:12 PM
Hero in a half shell

i dont think being a jew qualifies as a race. i think the question was meant to be, was jesus white, black, asian, or what?

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 04:19 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Jesus was from Judea, so that would make Him a Judean and He spoke Aramaic.

He wasn't white, black, red, or yellow. He was more than likely light brown skinned with black curly/wavey hair.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!

Last edited by MoonDog; 03-29-2004 at 04:23 PM.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 08:12 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonDog
He wasn't white, black, red, or yellow. He was more than likely light brown skinned with black curly/wavey hair.
Which we also call Middle Eastern!!! Some refer to them as "Camel Jockey", "Indian", "Apu". That way whiteboy will understand.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Foxbody King

i understand just well. so you people worship a arabic person?

2003 cobra DSG
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 11:27 PM
Small Fry

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteboy
We worship the Son of God.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-29-2004, 11:44 PM
F U C K Off!

jesus was black

-94 2dr Tahoe w/ 3" lift
-96 Black TA 6spd
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 12:43 AM
TWIN SPINNER

There is only one race. That is the race he was part of, the only one. Yeah there are different shades and features but one race. He was a Hebrew.

BTW, look on the TV next time there is a bombing in Jerusalem. What shade of skin are the Jewish people and what color are the Palestinians?
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 06:40 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteboy
I worship no man.
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 07:26 AM
TWIN SPINNER

Jesus is a man.

No he was not an Arab. Middle Eastern yes, arabian no.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 09:55 PM
$$$

For us you are determined your race by what your father is right? God is no race. He is just God. He made Jesus in his own image Jesus just happened to look like the people of that time so he would fit in and could do what he was put on this earth to do.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-30-2004, 11:58 PM
Factory Issue

the closest thing to what he was I guess would be Hacides (sp?), or Hacidic Jews. They seem to fit the description ("hair of wool and feet of clay"), and, they seem to pride themselves on being very Hebrew, as in genetically.

Give me a dollar.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 01:31 PM
Geaux Saints!!

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyD
For us you are determined your race by what your father is right? God is no race. He is just God. He made Jesus in his own image Jesus just happened to look like the people of that time so he would fit in and could do what he was put on this earth to do.
Well put!
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 04:21 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

Quote:
He was more than likely light brown skinned with black curly/wavey hair.

so jesus was a mexican...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 05:00 PM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Prez
so jesus was a mexican...
Sure, he comes and cuts my lawn every week.

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Never settle always excel

Quote:
Originally posted by four5.0snomore
Jesus was a Jew.
Anyone can become a member of the Jewish faith. To be Jewish wether born or converted does not qualify as a race. I agree with the idea that Jesus was the Son of God whom is not identified by race, just god.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 09:34 AM
TWIN SPINNER

Well he was a human too. Therefore he also held the attributes of man and did belong to a race. He was Semetic if that can be considered a race.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 11:49 AM
98 SVT Cobra

I am telling you, Jesus was a Judean by birth.

Yes, God dwelt within the physical body of Jesus and God has no race. But the man Jesus had a race and it was Judean.

Disclaimer:
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
Well he was a human too. Therefore he also held the attributes of man and did belong to a race. He was Semetic if that can be considered a race.
Merriam-Webster Dictionary's definition of Semetic, "a member of any of a group of peoples (as the Hebrews or Arabs). --Semite
So it applies to two groups of people; however, Merriam-Webster Dictionary's definition of anti-Semetic, "hostility toward Jews as a religious or social minority." So I would have to say that Semetic cannot be considered a race. For it embodies two seperate groups
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 10:35 PM

Quote:
I am telling you, Jesus was a Judean by birth.

Yes, God dwelt within the physical body of Jesus and God has no race. But the man Jesus had a race and it was Judean.
T

Well the word-of-God definition for the word "Jew" in the King James Version of the Christian Bible is "Judean". A Judean was one who was born in the ancient independent and separate kingdom of Judea, a person loyal to the king of Judea, an inhabitant of the kingdom of Judea, and/or one having citizenship rights in the kingdom of Judea. Could be Caucasian, Black or Middle Eastern

In the Christian Bible, a Jew, or Judean, is not defined as someone "in the tribe of Judah". Paul stated that he was a Jew, a Judean (Acts 22:3). Paul also stated that he was of the tribe of Benjamin (Philippians 3:5). A Jew, or Judean, could have been from any tribe.
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 06:22 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by Pro Trash
T

Well the word-of-God definition for the word "Jew" in the King James Version of the Christian Bible is "Judean". A Judean was one who was born in the ancient independent and separate kingdom of Judea, a person loyal to the king of Judea, an inhabitant of the kingdom of Judea, and/or one having citizenship rights in the kingdom of Judea. Could be Caucasian, Black or Middle Eastern

In the Christian Bible, a Jew, or Judean, is not defined as someone "in the tribe of Judah". Paul stated that he was a Jew, a Judean (Acts 22:3). Paul also stated that he was of the tribe of Benjamin (Philippians 3:5). A Jew, or Judean, could have been from any tribe.
Jew - Derived from the patriarch Judah, at first given to one belonging to the tribe of Judah or to the separate kingdom of Judah. During the Captivity, and after the Restoration, the name was extended to all the Hebrew nation without distinction.

Judea - Ancient region Palestine constituting the S division (Judah) of the country under Persian, Greek, & Roman rule; bounded on N by Samaria, on E by Jordan River & Dead Sea, on SW by Sinai Peninsula, & on W by the Mediterranean. In the time of Jesus it was a kingdom ruled by the Herods and part of the Roman province of Syria.

In Luke and Matthew His lineage through both Mary and Joseph is traced back to Judah. He was also born in ancient Judea, as well as his parents, since this is where Bethlehem is located. Yes, He was a Jew, but his race was Judean.

I dont see where Jew and Judean are the samething.

Disclaimer:
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 07:30 AM
TWIN SPINNER

Quote:
Originally posted by Pro Trash
Merriam-Webster Dictionary's definition of Semetic, "a member of any of a group of peoples (as the Hebrews or Arabs). --Semite
So it applies to two groups of people; however, Merriam-Webster Dictionary's definition of anti-Semetic, "hostility toward Jews as a religious or social minority." So I would have to say that Semetic cannot be considered a race. For it embodies two seperate groups
Like I always say," I reserve the right to be wrong." Thanks for the correction.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
Like I always say," I reserve the right to be wrong." Thanks for the correction.
Just return the favor it keeps us all on our toes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement