DFW Mustang Forums banner

Colt McCoy...better then VY?

435 views 41 replies 7 participants last post by  exlude 
#1 ·
Yes i know its too early to judge the kid....and McCoy will have lots of years to grow and get better,but he's suprised the shit outta me.

After watchin the AA game last year, i figured Snead would be the starter for Texas by week 5 or 6...

But watchin McCoy, he doesnt throw bonehead balls like VY did when he was a RS freshmen and he's alot more poised then other give him credit for...
Stat wise, he is very very good.

#3 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
:D Troy Smith is better than both.
troy smith is tearing up that secondary on ESPNU..
Only figured to watch the game because one of my old teammates is a DB at Indiana..

#5 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
:D Troy Smith is better than both.
Troy Smith is 0-1 against VY, so no he's not.

Smith is having a great year, but he's also a Senior.

Colt had 18 TD's coming into today and already has 2 today, for a total of 20.

Smith had 17 TD's coming into today and has 4 in this game so its 21 to 20.

#6 ·
SVTVenom said:
Troy Smith is 0-1 against VY, so no he's not.

Smith is having a great year, but he's also a Senior.

Colt had 18 TD's coming into today and already has 2 today, for a total of 20.

Smith had 17 TD's coming into today and has 4 in this game so its 21 to 20.
Troy Smith is goin to have a Heisman, something VY will never have.

And one player does not win the game. VY did not single handely win a game...oh sorry VY is GOD and you know what he shit last night because it's still inside his jock with you.

#8 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Troy Smith is so good, the reason Vince went to the pro's is because he knew he couldn't win the hiesman this year. :D
haha...

#9 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Troy Smith is goin to have a Heisman, something VY will never have.

And one player does not win the game. VY did not single handely win a game...oh sorry VY is GOD and you know what he shit last night because it's still inside his jock with you.
VY might get it if they take it away from bush for taking that money. :D

#10 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Troy Smith is so good, the reason Vince went to the pro's is because he knew he couldn't win the hiesman this year. :D
Please. :rolleyes:

VY had a 4000+ combined yard season and 38 TD's. When Smith gets that, let me know.

#13 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
can't compare them right now...Troy Smith will have the Heisman and VY won't... :D
I'm going to laugh my ass off if Brady Quinn steals that thing. You know how the media loves those Golden Domers.

#15 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
I'm going to laugh my ass off everytime you try to use statistics and theories to prove why you are the smartest person in here...hold on, I already do.
Yeah, I think its funny your "bad ass" senior QB only has 1 more TD pass this season than a redshirt freshman. AWESOME! :rolleyes:

#17 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
So you would take Colt over Troy Smith in a game you absolutely had to win? Why is Colt not in the Heisman talk if he's so bad ass? you are so blind it's amazing.
What red-shirt Freshman QB has ever been in Heisman consideration within the recent past? None that I know of. Its purely a seniority thing.

Colt has matured 100 fold since playing Ohio State.

#19 ·
SVTVenom said:
What red-shirt Freshman QB has ever been in Heisman consideration within the recent past? None that I know of. Its purely a seniority thing.

Colt has matured 100 fold since playing Ohio State.
Michael Vick

#20 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Yes...because the defenses he's faced since then are ANYFUCKING WHERE NEAR what the Buckeye's D is like...LMAO.
And Ohio State hasn't faced anyone of consequence since Texas either. Point?

#22 ·
#25 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
I didn't say Troy Smith matured 100 fold since they played UT...but they have played better opponents than UT has faced.
After their game today, Texas and Ohio State will have faced the same amount of ranked opponents. Ohio State's non-ranked Big 10 games are equal to Texas' non-ranked Big XII games.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.