DFW Mustang Forums banner

Mavs/Suns Game 6 Thread

1K views 125 replies 39 participants last post by  evil jose 
#1 ·
This is it!!!!!! Anyone watching the game anywhere?

#7 ·
:Awwww.....

Where are all the Mavs haters? :confused: Where are all the Dirk haters? :confused:

Where are all the fucking idiots that said the Mavs, and Dirk are overrated? :confused:

Oh, that's right. They must be playing golf with Tim Duncan and the Spurs. :cool:

Ya'll haters hang tight. Thomas, Nash, and Dantoni will be joining you soon. :eek:

#8 ·
bcoop said:

Where are all the Mavs haters? :confused: Where are all the Dirk haters? :confused:

Where are all the fucking idiots that said the Mavs, and Dirk are overrated? :confused:

Oh, that's right. They must be playing golf with Tim Duncan and the Spurs. :cool:

Ya'll haters hang tight. Thomas, Nash, and Dantoni will be joining you soon. :eek:
i will step up. i would have bet the house the mavswould not have gotten past the spurs. i think this was the suns series to lose, and they did just that. where the gtg gonna be??? i owe jose beer and denny $20.

god bless.

#9 ·
Suns win game 6 because that's the way Stern wrote it.

#16 ·
bcoop said:

Mavs and dirk are overrated. I think the mavs will lose game 6 and win game 7.

#19 ·
mustang_marc said:
Well, the Heat just finished off Detroit.
Make that 26-0 when Shaq's team wins game 1 in a 7 game series. Detroit did not play up to their caliber of talent. I think Saunders has to shoulder some of the blame there because he basically walked into coaching Larry Brown's team.

#20 ·
Little under 7 hours left to game time!!!! Go Mav's!!!!! Probably just watch the game at home and grill a steak and bake a potatoe.

#21 ·
At this point watching the game at a sports bar is annoying, you have too many "Expert" mavs fans giving their opinion on everything when this is probably their 4th game to watch. I have literally watched every regular season game, and cant stand peoples bandwagoning opinions at some bars. I am gonna watch the game with soem friends at my house on my big screen. GO MAVS

#23 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Tinkrd and I are prollie going to be at Ben's Halfyard House if you want to come out. He and his friends had pretty good luck watching it there last time.
Appreciate it Nate. Just going to chill at the casa as I've got my bro-in-law, nephew, and dad coming over to watch the game now. Plus I've got a keg of beer sitting at the house that isn't quite dead yet and needs to be put out of it's misery :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.