DFW Mustang Forums banner

Ricky Williams LOL

358 views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  momo stallion 
#1 ·
Ricky has gone north to the CFL and plans to offset his salary gap by instructing Yoga, LMAO. I hope he does well there though but it is funny.

#7 ·
Its better for him to go up there and play for a year/stay in game shape than to stay here and not do anything. He'll have a 1,000+ yard season and come back next year for the Dolphins. Nick Saban made it pretty clear that they are just "loaning" him out to the Argonauts and expect him to be back with Miami after his 1-year deal with Toronto is up.

#9 ·
Pro Trash said:
Well even though the CFL does not have a drug testing requirement, the NFL can still test Ricky up to 10 times per month.
Thats good. I'm glad that they can still keep him being tested even though he's in a totally different league.

#10 ·
LannyN9NE said:
I don't know what parts of Canada you were in but I have yet to see one in the close to 100 trips I have made.
Vancouver

#13 ·
I have always like Ricky, but this shit is getting old. He could have been one of the best backs ever, and he still can if he would just stay focused and play football. It just show how much talent the Dolphins think he has if they keep giving him all the chances to come back and play for them, shit he quit on them, got suspended and they are still trying to get him back to playing

#14 ·
5StarStanger said:
For his worth to the NFL and his financial future, I think he's risking his career with an injury for very little $$!
he stills gets money from the fins, part of the CBA the union has so he is making more than that.

#17 ·
Ricky is a clown and belongs in the circus. People say that they think he has what it takes. Well, my response to that: Isn't getting paid millions of dollars to play football and live the high life without distractions and drug use part of having what it take?

Leaving the NFL and not coming back would restore some manliness to this sport. He should hang out with Kerry Collins. You are all going to grill me on this too, but I can't stand the fact we have T.O. or Vanderjagt. Straight bitchin' and complaining all the time...enough is enough.

#19 ·
mark22 said:
Ricky is a clown and belongs in the circus. People say that they think he has what it takes. Well, my response to that: Isn't getting paid millions of dollars to play football and live the high life without distractions and drug use part of having what it take?
im gonna agree, he is just going to do the same thing over and over.

now if the nfl wouldnt test for marijuana, then everything would be cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.