DFW Mustang Forums banner

NBA:Money::Blacksocks:Baseball

590 views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  momo stallion 
#1 ·
Anyone who knows sports and SAT know what I'm talking about

The NBA needs some new Leadership

I WILL NOT WATCH ONE MORE NBA OR BASKETBALL GAME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

A.) I've never liked Basketball to begin with.

B.) I will not watch a sport that ENCOURAGES the officials to CALL A GAME FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really has nothing to do with the Mavs Losing. Games 3-6 have been the worst officiated games I've ever seen in sport . . . . AND THAT INCLUDES OLYMPIC FIGURE SKATING!!!!!

FUCK ANYONE WHO DISAGREE'S BUT THE NBA IS A BULLSHIT LEAGUE AND BASKETBALL IS A <h1>BULLSHIT SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</H1>

See less See more
#3 ·
There was nothing wrong with the officating tonight, I don't know what you're getting at.

I've never been a basketball fan either, except during the playoffs.

Leave it alone man.

#4 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Maston...shut your fucking vagina mouth up....is there anything else you want to bitch about? I gurantee you will be watching basketball by game 7.

<h1>FUCK NO . . . . NEVER AGAIN . . . THE MAVS COULD WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR AND THE AGGIES COULD WIN THE NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR . . . . BUT I WILL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER FUCKING SECOND OF THIS WORTHLESS SPORT!!!!!!!! FUCK BASKETBALL . . . . IT'S FUCKING WORTHLESS.</H1>

So, how's that silver boot working out for the Rangers . . . well shit.

#5 ·
Geof said:
There was nothing wrong with the officating tonight, I don't know what you're getting at.

I've never been a basketball fan either, except during the playoffs.

Leave it alone man.
Maston has to have something to bitch about because he can't really blame any close losses on officials this year for the Aggies.

#6 ·
Who Needs 8 said:
<h1>FUCK NO . . . . NEVER AGAIN . . . THE MAVS COULD WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR AND THE AGGIES COULD WIN THE NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR . . . . BUT I WILL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER FUCKING SECOND OF THIS WORTHLESS SPORT!!!!!!!! FUCK BASKETBALL . . . . IT'S FUCKING WORTHLESS.</H1>

So, how's that silver boot working out for the Rangers . . . well shit.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

#7 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Maston has to have something to bitch about because he can't really blame any close losses on officials this year for the Aggies.

That's because College Football was more ligitmate THIS LAST YEAR than ever before thanks to instant replay.

#8 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I swear NATE, I will punch you in the face; Either tomorrow or Sunday, It will be done!!!!

#9 ·
So How's FC Dallas doing this year?

#10 ·
I'm mad just like the rest of the Mavs fans of how they've gotten jobbed in the past few games, but you take being angry to a whole new level, LOL!

#11 ·
Dude, it's not just the Mavs . . . game 3, 4, 5, 6 were all called by the Officials to GUARANTEE a game 7.

Do you realize the amount of money the League would lose if the Mavs won tonight? Do the players get paid bonuses for playing a game 7???? FUCK NO . . . Game 7 is 100% of Millions of Dollars for the NB-FUCKING-A. I haven't been happy with any of the fucking calls since game 3 . . . it doesn't matter if the calls were for or against the Mavs. It's all been CHICKEN SHIT....

I thought this was a PROFESSIONAL Sport. But what I've been shown tonight is that BASKETBALL IS A FUCKING BULLSHIT SPORT. . . . <H1>FUCK EVERY PERSON WHO IS OR EVER HAS BEEN ENVOLVED IN BASKETBALL . . . YOU'VE ALL BEEN FUCKED FOR MONEY!!!!

This is NOT and will never be a LEGITIMATE SPORT from hence forth.</H1>

#12 ·
Jesus H dude.

#14 ·
Well I somewhat agree. Seems like an aburd amount of Game 7's this season in both rounds of the playoffs (not counting the Mav's sweep in Round 1). Any idea of the stats of that happening? Seems damn odd. And I've said it before on some of the game threads for Round 2 of the Mav's/Spurs. It seemed like whenever a call went one way for a team, on the next play there would be an opposit call to make up for it. Ton's of travelling calls. Who knows, maybe I'm just a conspirist (sp?).

#15 ·
evil jose said:
Well I somewhat agree. Seems like an aburd amount of Game 7's this season in both rounds of the playoffs (not counting the Mav's sweep in Round 1). Any idea of the stats of that happening? Seems damn odd. And I've said it before on some of the game threads for Round 2 of the Mav's/Spurs. It seemed like whenever a call went one way for a team, on the next play there would be an opposit call to make up for it. Ton's of travelling calls. Who knows, maybe I'm just a conspirist (sp?).
The NBA had lost alot of steam over the past few years and they need as much exposure as possible to regain what it once was back when Jordan/Bulls were dominating.

#17 ·
I3oostedCubes said:
Don't kid yourself. You'll be watching game 7 and if the Mavs win you will delete these posts, lol.
No, more like you and every other noob will magically dissapear after SA gets put out.

#19 ·
I3oostedCubes said:
Still typing furiously? lol Bandwagon fans, where were you when Dallas couldn't beat themselves.
Dude, you've got 162 posts and only started posting on the Sports Forum like 3 days ago. You are one to ask where someone has been with all that bandwagon shit talking. :rolleyes:

#20 ·
NBA:Money :: Blacksocks:Baseball :confused:

Pardon the worn-out expression, but that's a shitty analogy. What in the fuck are you comparing? Are you comparing the NBA to a business trying to make money at all costs, or are you trying to compare the NBA to the "Black Sox" as trying to fix games? You can have one or the other, but not both, in a single analogy. Besides, if it weren't for the Black Sox, we wouldn't have movies like Field of Dreams or Eight Men Out.

#21 ·
SVTVenom said:
Dude, you've got 162 posts and only started posting on the Sports Forum like 3 days ago. You are one to ask where someone has been with all that bandwagon shit talking. :rolleyes:
Um.. because we are still playing Dallas and DFWstangs wasn't on my mind when thinking about sports and reading material as evident by the tons of BS posts mostly by you. I mainly use this site for classifieds, and annoying Mav fans(past couple of days)

#22 ·
I3oostedCubes said:
I mainly use this site for classifieds, and annoying Mav fans(past couple of days)
Exactly. Who the fuck are you to start coming in here talking big boy shit? Most of the people who post on here have somewhat relevant things to say, but dumbass noobs like you have nothing of any real value to contribute.

#23 ·
SVTVenom said:
Exactly. Who the fuck are you to start coming in here talking big boy shit? Most of the people who post on here have somewhat relevant things to say, but dumbass noobs like you have nothing of any real value to contribute.
I've noticed a lot of dumbass olds that have nothing of any real value to contribute, too.

<---contributes real value things :cool:

#24 ·
The past 2 games I have noticed a shitload of calls being made against the Mavs/for the Spurs. There have been many instances where a Spurs player gets anywhere near a Mav and it's automatic, but for instance when 3 guys are mauling a Mav under the hoop there is no call.

HOWEVER, it was almost the opposite for the first part of the series. I truly believe that the NBA is using BS officiating to rake in more money and produce this "dramatic defending champs" storyline. I would love to just see these 2 teams go at it without the bullshit refs taking sides. It's sad because as much as the NBA is touting this series as an amazing moment in sports, it would be 10x as good a series if the refs didn't take sides and we could just see these 2 heavyweights duke it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.