DFW Mustang Forums banner

Rick Berry is a DOUCHE

616 views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  Who Needs 8 
#1 ·
He's going off with Bob and Dan on the Ticket right now.

He bitches about the poorly called games until last night. "Thank God last nights game was properly called game." WTF? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHITE TRASH PIECE OF CRAP.

#4 ·
Bob said "So if San Antonio goes onto the Conference Finals, it's because they won. But if Dallas goes on, it's because the Refs Suck?" and after he studdered for a bit, Berry said "Yeah"

#11 ·
They all look like they should be living in the backwoods of Kentucky making some White Lightin'

#12 ·
Where are all the fines?

Timmy's Tantrum after Game 2/3/4, Manu the Flopper's comments about officiating before the game yesterday, and this.......if it was Cuban...WHACK! 200K!

#14 ·
I3oostedCubes said:
San Antonio wasn't the only ones talking about the officiating.. hmmm everyone was.
Bruce Bowen looked over at David Stern sitting in the stands and directly complained to him about the officiating DURING THE GAME! Nobody from Dallas has said shit about the officiating even though they have every right to after last nights fleecing.

#15 ·
SVTVenom said:
Bruce Bowen looked over at David Stern sitting in the stands and directly complained to him about the officiating DURING THE GAME! Nobody from Dallas has said shit about the officiating even though they have every right to after last nights fleecing.

What would happen if Cuban did this?

#17 ·
SVTVenom said:
Bruce said and look at his mouth, ''This is horrible''. I believe Cuban went on TV and this and that and where ever else his money bought air time to bitch about the refs in name. Difference.

#18 ·
I3oostedCubes said:
Bruce said and look at his mouth, ''This is horrible''. I believe Cuban went on TV and this and that and where ever else his money bought air time to bitch about the refs in name. Difference.

There's a difference between someone bitching on their blog, and someone bitching at the head of the NBA, directly, and you're conclusion is that blog bitching is WORSE??????

#19 ·
I3oostedCubes said:
When/where did Cuban purchase TV air time to complain about NBA refs? :confused: Stop smoking crack.

He was fined for going onto the court in game 1 and making comments in his blog about how the NBA handles the rotation of officials in the playoffs.

#20 ·
Did you hear his rant on Dallas Ticket? HAHHAHA. You have the whiniest owner in the fucking world. He was on ESPN ranting too so you know. Has Pop said one bad thing about the refs or Peter Holt? No! All you hear is this whiney faggoty Mark Cuban bitching at ever single minute before, during, and after the game.

#21 ·
I3oostedCubes said:
Did you hear his rant on Dallas Ticket? HAHHAHA. You have the whiniest owner in the fucking world. He was on ESPN ranting too so you know. Has Pop said one bad thing about the refs or Peter Holt? No! All you hear is this whiney faggoty Mark Cuban bitching at ever single minute before, during, and after the game.
He has a legit argument which he voiced on a local radio station and he's on ESPN all the time, your point? Again, Cuban didn't question the ref's calls in his blog, rather their selection for the playoffs and their rotation. Its not Mark Cuban's fault that he's cooler than all the other grandpa owners in the league.

#22 ·
I3oostedCubes said:
Did you hear his rant on DFWStangs? HAHHAHA. You have the whiniest noob in the fucking world. He was on the sports forum ranting too so you know. All you hear is this whiney faggoty I3oostedCubes bitching at ever single minute before, during, and after the game.
fixed.

#23 · (Edited)
SVTVenom said:
He has a legit argument which he voiced on a local radio station and he's on ESPN all the time, your point? Again, Cuban didn't question the ref's calls in his blog, rather their selection for the playoffs and their rotation. Its not Mark Cuban's fault that he's cooler than all the other grandpa owners in the league.
You're arguement is that Cubans cooler. hahahhahaha

#24 ·
I3oostedCubes said:

And you used an apostrophe in "you're" (which should have been your) instead of Cubans, which was "Cuban is." Point?

hahahhahaha

#25 ·
I3oostedCubes said:

Just another player hater. Avery's the better coach and Cuban's the better owner. Crawl back under the rock you came from.

#26 ·
Oh hell. One of those nasty maggots from spursreport.
Are you the one calling for the death of Cuban, or maybe on of the many calling for the death of JET?

I3oostedCubes said:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.