im DeddRekoning...on normally every f***ing night atleast for a little bit
Slayer: 27
Snipers: 24

#35 ·
PPStangman said:
im DeddRekoning...on normally every f***ing night atleast for a little bit
Slayer: 27
Snipers: 24

awesome man, i'll send you an invite next time i'm on...

right now i'm 28 slayer, 19 sniper

i'm better at snipe, but just rarely play it.

Tyler (tangstang) and I kicked some ass last night, I think you'll fit right in

#38 ·
skidmark said:
awesome man, i'll send you an invite next time i'm on...

right now i'm 28 slayer, 19 sniper

i'm better at snipe, but just rarely play it.

Tyler (tangstang) and I kicked some ass last night, I think you'll fit right in
My slayer is down to a 30
, and snipes is down to a 24
. I suck now and need to get my skills back. They were higher....I don't even play rumble pit anymore, after I dropped back down to a 27 i was like
, not gonna risk it.

My highs as of 2005---notice 2005, i quit for a good six months or so and need to get my skills back

Rumble Pit 28
Double Team 26
Team Slayer 34
Team Skirmish 25
Big Team 25

and as i sit now....:(
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=quicksilver%2086e

I'll try to kick my brother off and get online:).

#45 ·
I'll start the new clan tonight....

'dfwstangs'

we can always start a new one later if y'all want....

'dfwstangers' 'stangers' 'dfdub' whatever y'all want.

i'm gonna go ahead and unplug my modem....and then hook the 360 straight to it and plug it back in. If I don't unplug it I'll get an IP network address error:rolleyes:.

I should just buy a new router:(.

#46 ·
5.0Vert said:
I'll start the new clan tonight....

'dfwstangs'

we can always start a new one later if y'all want....

'dfwstangers' 'stangers' 'dfdub' whatever y'all want.

i'm gonna go ahead and unplug my modem....and then hook the 360 straight to it and plug it back in. If I don't unplug it I'll get an IP network address error:rolleyes:.

I should just buy a new router:(.

send me a clan invite then :D, and yea you need a new router.

I used to get that damn error all the time till I finally went onto linksyswebsite and downloaded the upgrade and no problems yet.

#48 ·
musclestang89 said:
send me a clan invite then :D, and yea you need a new router.

I used to get that damn error all the time till I finally went onto linksyswebsite and downloaded the upgrade and no problems yet.
I already sent out invites to all the people I know that are on dfwstangs, that are on my list:).

I've got a D-Link here...its not THAT old, but I think when I moved into the new house...something got knocked too hard. I'm going Linksys for sure, just don't know which one yet.

#50 ·
musclestang89 said:
well i'm working on trying to get all my ranking above 20. I just got the rumble pit at 20, the hardcore and double are at 18. Its the otehrws that are going to take awhile like big team and 6 on 6
I managed to get my rumble pit up to a 28 when the highest level at the time was still a 36:D. That's the hard one. When people steal your kills, you really get screwed. It really sucks when you have 20 assists in a rumble pit game:rolleyes:. I wasn't on tonight...but I'll be on tomorrow night for sure.

#51 ·
5.0Vert said:
I already sent out invites to all the people I know that are on dfwstangs, that are on my list:).

I've got a D-Link here...its not THAT old, but I think when I moved into the new house...something got knocked too hard. I'm going Linksys for sure, just don't know which one yet.
I got the Lnksys WRT54GS
its got speedbooster, and i put a 7 dbi gain antenna on it:D. No more bullshit on my end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.