DFW Mustang Forums banner

Speakers.. Yes? No? No? Yes? Yes? No?

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  yelo5liter 
#1 ·
I need some new speakers to go with my new cd player.

I mostly listen to rock so i want something with nice loud deep bass.

Something i can turn up and feel.

What should i go with?

I have a nice box to put some speakers in for the rear trunk not sure what size fits in there.. never messed with speakers before.. i'm a virgin with all of this.

Someone help me out.. what to go with.. how big.. what brand.. what are decent prices?

Speakers i have in there now are decent.. just <b>no</b> bass :(

#2 ·
You already posted this in the car audio forum and got some response. This might not be the right forum for this type of question. I work for Autosound Irving, and If you really want to talk about this and stop posting it everywhere :D Call me there @ 972-986-0404.
Jeff

#8 ·
grass said:
i want to start with basic and replace these 2 front 2 rear..

what will fit? whats the best to go with?

i believe the ones in the dash are 3 or 3 1/2 inch speakers

and the ones in the door you could go with 5 1/4 -6 1/2"

the ones in the rear are 5 x 7

The ones that I like the best are>> FOCAL
FOCAL speakers get pretty expensive, so it depends on how much you want to spend, but they put out good sound quality

I like MB Quart speakers too...

#10 ·
Well you made the first mistake of getting a Pioneer :rolleyes:

#13 ·
For a sub do the fake floor bit in the hatch...limitless possiblity then and still have room to spare.

G
#21 ·
Grass,

If you want a good set up speakers i would recommend MB Quart. They too can get pricy but i have never heard or used a better speaker in any of my systems. AutoSound in Addison of Beltine has great prices on them, and you can get great deals over the internet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.