DFW Mustang Forums banner

Waco area members?

5K views 67 replies 38 participants last post by  blk25th 
#1 ·
I'll start it!!!! how many board members are from WACO??????? :D

#32 ·
LasVegasHatch92 said:
I live in waco during the week and i live in frisco on the weekends.I go to school at tstc. haller if yall see me im in the silver ls hatch... later :D

I have a few friends down there... I'll be going there when I decide to get my shit together and go to school..

#35 ·
Like always these days...Im late for posts! I live in 2 places these days... one about 30 miles from Waco (G-ville), and the other about 9000 miles away (Afghanistan). I come home every 4 months, so I'll be checking out Sonic when I come thru. I'm pretty sure I know most of you from Wacko...

#38 ·
88_50 said:
Like always these days...Im late for posts! I live in 2 places these days... one about 30 miles from Waco (G-ville), and the other about 9000 miles away (Afghanistan). I come home every 4 months, so I'll be checking out Sonic when I come thru. I'm pretty sure I know most of you from Wacko...
Sonic... WTF we have a Sonic GTG in Waco? damn... I'm late. If any of you guys see a Sonic Blue Ranger Tremor running around with a few stickers on the back window, that's me usually driving like an ass :D

#40 ·
john holmes said:
Thats why the cops fuck with us all on the valley ;)
damn kids, at it again ;) :D

#42 · (Edited)
94gtvert said:
killeen area. 96lasersnake and I have a club called CTmotorsports.net, Yall should come hang out some time.

Oh yea, I forgot, if that white 86 is the car I think it is, I think I've seen you driving on WFH about a dozen times during PT hours. Looks great and sounds great if that's the same car I'm thinking of. If that isn't the same car/person then don't pay attention to me, I'm an idiot. :D

#48 ·
PANCAKES.....BITCHES!! It's boring here in Waco with nothing to do. Unless you have money that is. Anyone of you guys know of some dirt cheap/free fun that doesn't consist of being a "Valley Rat" I've been living here since 93 and aint found shit, maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.