1 Part time, 1 Full time Office/Admin position Farmers Branch - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2010, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

1 Part time, 1 Full time Office/Admin position Farmers Branch

I am hiring 1 part time position and 1 full time position. The part time position will work from 12-4 or 1-5 Monday through Friday. The full time position will be 8-5 Monday through Friday. The part time position will probably start at 9hr. There is no benefits or anything for the part time position.

The full time position is a salary position with a few benefits. Group health insurance is available after 90 days. 401k(no matching) after 12 months. Paid time off is as follows, 0-5 months 0 days. 6 months - 5 years 13 days, 5-10 years 18 days, 10+ years 23 days. Starting salary will probably be 1600 month.

I don't need anybody's comments that the pay, etc. sucks. It is what it is and if you can make more on unemployment, stay on it. It obviously isn't going to support a family of 4. My office is in Farmers Branch at 635 and Josey Lane. The office isn't moving anytime soon so you will need to consider any traffic situation as it is. This is an insurance adjusting company so you will be in support role 8 adjusters and will have two fellow clerical team members.

We are a financially sound company and have been around for 30+ years with offices through out Texas. Some of the job duties are answering phones, faxing, emailing, scanning, setting up new claims, mail. Needs to be computer literate. We use Outlook, Microsoft Word and a little Excel along with our claims program. We aren't open to the public so the only people coming in the office are people with a purpose or some vendors.

Have to be a fast learner, reliable and have dependable transportation. The full time position is the central hub of the office so you will get it coming from every direction. Both positions are to start immediately, if you are interested and have prior office setting experience, send me your resume to [email protected]. If you are considered for the position, we will contact you. Don't PM me as I don't actually log in much.

Thanks,
Charlie

Titan Pro-4X
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Lifer

About The Littleton Group

http://littleton-group.com/images/spot_4.gifThe Littleton Companies began in 1976 with a visionary concept in mind: To provide a level of insurance expertise and services that is unparalleled in the industry. Since the opening of a single claims office, we have continuously evolved into a company that currently staffs over 40 national and international offices. We employ in excess of 200 insurance professionals with an average industry experience level of 17 years; another indication of our commitment to providing unequaled expertise and service in the industry today.
Over the years, The Littleton Group has become a leader in providing third party administration services in multiple venues. We provide services in the areas of medical malpractice, long term care professional liability, commercial general liability, property, casualty, trucking and transportation, workers' compensation and non-subscription programs. We service self-insured's, offshore captives, insurance companies, risk retention groups, managing general agencies, municipalities, school districts and restaurant chains.
In addition to our claims administration, we also provide litigation management services to professionals in the health care industry. We individually assess the education, training and experience of each trial attorney and law firm who is selected to defend our clients, and have amassed a regional network of defense counsel who are familiar with local judges and juries. Our senior claims analysts guide our clients through the litigation process and closely monitor the progress of each case to ensure timely reporting and to maximize the cost effectiveness and efficiency of defense counsel.
No matter the size of our client, The Littleton Group stands ready to assist you by customizing a claims administration and litigation management program that is suited to your individual needs.
Insurance Professionals...Working For You
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

As ridiculous as this sounds I have received over 200 resumes since 5:30 last night off of my posting on craigslist so I am going to take stop taking resumes now. Thanks for anybody that was interested and to those folks who ever need to fill a admin spot, 25 bucks on craigslist was the best bang for the buck I have ever seen!

Titan Pro-4X

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 12:21 PM
You never go full retard

Do you work in the buildings right next to the movie theater?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

No man no theater around me that I ever noticed. Surrounded by a bunch of office buildings. I'm on the NE corner of the 635/35 exchange between josey and 635.

Titan Pro-4X
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2010, 02:03 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by odenspike View Post
No man no theater around me that I ever noticed. Surrounded by a bunch of office buildings. I'm on the NE corner of the 635/35 exchange between josey and 635.
Oh ok, I'm right off 635 between Josey and Webb Chapel.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement