Pushed to the limit
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the shadow of a big mountain
Network/Telephony Intermediate - Denver, CO
The company I work for is hiring. Pay will probably be in the mid 50's. The benefit package is solid.
If you are interested in relocating and have all of the skills and can pass a very thorough background check, let me know and I will forward along the information for submitting an application.
This position reports to the Network/Telephony Manager of ITFS in Colorado and will be located in Denver, CO. The Telephony Intermediate will be responsible for providing IT infrastructure implementation and coordination for various construction projects in the Colorado Region. In addition, will manage day-to-day operations including PBX, Voice Messaging, Call Processing, ACD, and other telephony related applications at assigned facilities.
• Provide support in planning, design, and implementation of telecommunications services and systems applicable to major Regional initiatives and projects through collaboration and understanding of business goals and objectives.
•Coordinate the design, development and implementation of telecommunications services and systems. Ensure activities meet or exceed the business requirements while maintaining or improving upon standards for customer satisfaction, technical excellence (reliability, performance, capacity) and cost effectiveness.
• Work closely with other National organizations and Business Area Partners to insure smooth delivery of National services to the customer. Manage the activities of a variety of outside vendors and internal staff as required to achieve results.
• Monitor project schedules and costs to manage overall project results to ensure timely, cost effective completion of assigned activities.
• Coordinate and prioritize service requests and projects for assigned facilities for voice and data Move-Add-Change activity.
• Provide recommendations to Manager for improving existing systems and identify potential network and telephony issues for escalation and resolution.
• This position requires organization, negotiation, and customer consultation skills to manage multiple simultaneous projects effecting critical services to the Business Partners.
• The position also requires credibility, and responsiveness to facilitate the installation of new services, coordinate planned and unplanned outages, establish plans for recovery of services and maintain service levels.
• The position will require adherence to sound business practices and standards and the coordination of vendors and contractors on projects to assure completion to specification within budget and according to schedule.
• The scope of support responsibilities requires daily local area travel to visit various facilities to meet with Business Partners or vendors. Must have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
• 2 years work experience in all aspects of primary product, program, or technology.
• Thorough knowledge of integrated voice and data services, thorough knowledge of Avaya PBX system principles of operations, configuration and implementation, including CMS, ACD and Call Processing solutions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to train both technical and non technical users.
• Must be capable of utilizing MS Project, MS Word, MS Visio, and MS Excel.
• Bachelor degree, in Telecommunications or MIS
• Certification on Avaya PBX and knowledge of vectoring and call routing design required.
• Extensive experience delivering IT infrastructure solutions to support facility construction projects.
• IT infrastructure project estimating and budgeting. Extensive experience working in •Telecommunications service delivery in a multi-facility network.
• Experience with capacity plans and service monitoring for multiple, large scale facilities.
• Five years or more working experience directly with large and diverse customer base in direct support of IT infrastructure requirements and service requests.
• Voice over IP and Call Accounting system knowledge desired.
Primary Location: Colorado-Denver
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: mon-fri
Working Hours Start: 8:00 am
Working Hours End: 5:30 pm
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: None
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Information Technology
Buying dogs kills.