Job openings - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
Mmmmm..... BEER !

Job openings

I need to hire 7 - 8 people in the next month or two. The positions are posted at www.craneww.com if you would like to apply.

I need FT and PT customer service reps.
I need FT and PT material handlers/whse/forklift

Must have experience, be able to pass a drug screen and background check. You can send me a pm to let me know you applied but would much rather you send me an email to [email protected].

Quote:
Originally posted by AbecX
I always thought grammer and spelling were some of the more important aspects in life, I mean after all, without it, we would all be doing your job for a living.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Lifer

Where is the company located and do you have a night shift? Buddy of mine needs a evening or night job
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Lifer

DFW Texas 306 Airline Drive Coppell Texas 75019

according to the website

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 03:49 PM
You never go full retard

What do your customer service reps typically start at?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

what are the ft hours and pay?

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
Mmmmm..... BEER !

I know we have gotten several resumes from you guys. All resumes go through HR first, and then to my boss and I. We have been putting in 70+ hours this week and last week and haven't even had a chance to look. I am training 4 people who should be able to operate on their own by next week and that will give us some time to begin looking.

I can't really say what the pay is as it depends on experience, and is a pretty big range. If you sent a resume from here, please send it directly to me again so that I have it. I can't promise anything as my boss will be the one to pick and choose for interviews, but I can make sure he gives you guys a fair look which many won't get.

Good luck in the job search either way.

Quote:
I always thought grammer and spelling were some of the more important aspects in life, I mean after all, without it, we would all be doing your job for a living.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 11:08 AM

Thanks for posting the vacancy... e-mail sent.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 05:36 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad88gt View Post
I know we have gotten several resumes from you guys. All resumes go through HR first, and then to my boss and I. We have been putting in 70+ hours this week and last week and haven't even had a chance to look. I am training 4 people who should be able to operate on their own by next week and that will give us some time to begin looking.

I can't really say what the pay is as it depends on experience, and is a pretty big range. If you sent a resume from here, please send it directly to me again so that I have it. I can't promise anything as my boss will be the one to pick and choose for interviews, but I can make sure he gives you guys a fair look which many won't get.

Good luck in the job search either way.

Hey Brad can we get a update? Are the positions filled?

Either way Thanks

Milton Nieto
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Mmmmm..... BEER !

I have hired one DFWstanger so far. I will have more openings in the near future, so I will hang on to the resume's I received and let you guys know when something opens up. Thanks for the interest.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement