Looking for technical employment - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
I gots famous friends

Looking for technical employment

I have 25 years experience in a variety of technical fields. I've been with Motorola, Nortel, Worldcom, Nokia, Siemens... and held all kinds of positions with each, from being a worker bee, to being a point man.

I like being the point man, and am good at it.

Everything from hands on technical / troubleshooting / installation, to administrative / project management / logistical type positions.

I can master a concept and train others to do the same. I can train a team and have them be effective and self sufficient.

I have an Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering, and experience in a variety of specialized fields.... RF / Electromechanical / Automation, Test, etc..

If your company is hiring and you have the ability to get a good looking resume into the hands of the right person, let me know.

I'm looking for a career type job with a good salary, and in return I am a loyal employee with an attitude of getting the job done no matter what it takes.

I'm not desparate for a job, but I can't stand looking for one using ineffective means, and would much rather network through friends and connected people, so that no one's time is wasted flinging resumes into outer space without ever being looked at.

I like technical companies that have a variety of career paths and opportunities to learn new skills.

Let me know if you know of anything that sounds promising or interesting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement