Shipping - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
white95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Having Dinner at Dorsias
Posts: 1,255
Shipping

I have a freight brokerage located in Ft.Worth.. If anyone works at a warehouse that does any full truckload shipping inbound or outbound, PM me and I will get you some rates over and contact information..
Thanks
J. Ryan

white95 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Licking the windows!
 
MireFire 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the tall grass with Snake Doctor
Posts: 3,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by white95 View Post
I have a freight brokerage located in Ft.Worth.. If anyone works at a warehouse that does any full truckload shipping inbound or outbound, PM me and I will get you some rates over and contact information..
Thanks
J. Ryan
You hiring by chance?

David

"Friends" help you move......."Real Friends" help you move bodies!

GIFSoup
MireFire 2.0 is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
white95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Having Dinner at Dorsias
Posts: 1,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by MireFire 2.0 View Post
You hiring by chance?

David

We are looking for people with experience and a customer following.. were super busy, and training would be tough for the moment... I can pm you some place that train and may be hiring.. you can make a good living.. because despite the economy, you always need trucks to provide material. Let me know either way..

white95 is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Licking the windows!
 
MireFire 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the tall grass with Snake Doctor
Posts: 3,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by white95 View Post
We are looking for people with experience and a customer following.. were super busy, and training would be tough for the moment... I can pm you some place that train and may be hiring.. you can make a good living.. because despite the economy, you always need trucks to provide material. Let me know either way..
That would be great. I have thought that being a shipping broker might not be a bd job. What are your thoughts on Con-Way?

"Friends" help you move......."Real Friends" help you move bodies!

GIFSoup
MireFire 2.0 is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
white95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Having Dinner at Dorsias
Posts: 1,255
They are a good company, with their own trucks, probably have a brokerage side as well. Ive known a couple of people who worked for them out of their NRH office I believe...its been a while.. if theyre hiring, hitem up.. I know they have a good reputation in the industry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MireFire 2.0 View Post
That would be great. I have thought that being a shipping broker might not be a bd job. What are your thoughts on Con-Way?

white95 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome