Bread Route for sale (Texarkana) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Mr. Baiter

Bread Route for sale (Texarkana)

Established Bread route in the Texarkana(TX and ARK) area for sale. Protected territory. 100% Financing available. Small down payment. Vehicle assistance available.(It's cheaper to run the route out of a truck and cargo trailer rather than a bread truck). Average weekly sales $6000. 22% commission name brand bread. 15% on private label. Average weekly gross profit $1000. Some financial support provided by parent company in the form of weekly Market Development Allowances. Paid to wear uniforms. Paid to advertise on sides of trailer. Must live in the Texarkana area(30-40 mile radius)

Must have good credit, pass background check, pass drug test, clean driving record. No experience necessary but previous route delivery a big plus.

This route can be what you want it to be. You can work 3 days a week if you bust your ass to get it done, or you can take your time and work 5. It's what you make it. There is loads of untapped market potential. I only service major grocery stores, therefore all c-stores and restaurant are available if you want to pursue them. School Districts is another market that I haven't went after. Lots of business to be had, I just don't have the time to go after it. I own 2 routes here in Texarkana and I have my hands full with the one that I run. This is my secondary route. I don't have the time or resources to expand it.

Serious Inquires Only.
There will be no low balling. Price of route is not set by me. It is set based on store average sales. The only area that I am flexible in, is the down payment.

Down Payment : $5000 ( or 87-93 Fox notch)
Route cost : about $40000( varies, based on a formula of stores average sales.

If interested, PM me here or email me at [email protected]
Once I weed out the bullshitters, I'll send my phone number to interested parties for further communication.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Mr. Baiter

ttt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement