Company: Playboy Location: Los Angeles, CA
3 CommentsWhy is this job crazy hot?
Provide security for all Playboy employees internally and with the public.
Under the direction of the Security Manager, this position provides security to Playboy’s employees, guests and assets (both fixed and intellectual). This position interacts with all Playboy employees internally and with the public, local law enforcement and fire protection agencies externally.
1. Provide proactive protection of Playboy premises, employees, guests and intellectual property. Check identification of persons entering Playboy property.
2. Monitor and utilize computerized access control, alarm and closed circuit television (CCTV) systems. Print computer reports and preliminarily troubleshoot system problems.
3. Conduct patrols and inspect for fire/safety hazards, equipment malfunction, unauthorized person(s) or unlocked security doors/sensitive areas. Notify appropriate authority and report findings and action taken.
4.Investigate incidents such as alarms, theft, vandalism or harassment and prepare incident reports.
5. Maintain security logs, key and keycard control and equipment inventory.
6. Assist employees in emergency response and evacuation of facility.
7. Maintain current proficiency in first aid/CPR, and knowledge of laws of arrest.
8. Available for special details involving investigations and VIP protection.
9. Security Officer positions require working all shifts, plus weekends and holidays.
. Associate degree in Criminal Justice (or a related field), or the degree in progress.
. Three years experience in a security position, required.
. Working knowledge of California criminal law and investigations, computer skills and first aid training highly desirable.
. Must have dependable transportation and possess a valid California Driver’s License