Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: East Fort Worth
Account Manager/Outside Sales
I am the parts/service sales manager at a heavy truck dealership in Shreveport, LA. I am looking to hire a parts & service outsides sales person/account manager.
Account Manager (Outside Parts/Service Sales)
Individual will be responsible for achieving personal sales goals for account management, and new business development within an assigned territory. Proactively maintain, manage and develop existing customer accounts. Identify customer needs and tender services and products to meet these needs. Persuade customers to buy products and services and follow up on outstanding tenders.
Parts Sales Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Selling parts, delivering parts, promoting all aspects of the dealership including service, body shop, trailer work, trailer sales, and truck sales
2. Retention of existing customers through pro-active account management to increase customer loyalty.
3. Ongoing account management including managing annual escalations, assisting with collections and responding to customer requests.
4. New sales growth through, prospecting/cold calls on competitor accounts, national accounts … including prospecting, proposing and persuading customers to buy.
1. Attain sales dollar and unit volume goals.
2. Demonstrate ability to perform sales duties and responsibilities.
3. Demonstrate ability to work effectively with customers and co-workers alike.
4. Effective use of all processes and systems in achieving individual goals.
5. Ensure dealership’s reputation with customers is enhanced by their effective communication.
6. Site visits to customers for sales, account management, & follow up.
7. Execution of corporate objectives/initiatives (i.e. safety, quality, market pricing, etc.).
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Education or higher. Education and experience with an emphasis in outside sales, marketing or business administration
Experience: 0-3 years of experience in outside parts sales and trucking industry preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Ability to converse in methods of effective and persuasive speaking, voice and diction, phonics, discussion and debate.
2. Ability to establish a rapport and speak extemporaneously on a variety of subjects with company owners and managers, shop foreman and mechanics, consultants and all levels of dealership's employees.
3. Interpersonal skills required to work efficiently and effectively with co-workers, supervisors and outside customers.
4. Strong, effective oral, written, persuasive and presentation skills.
5. Comprehensive understanding of dealership’s processes, procedures, policies and product offerings.
6. Familiarity with competitor product offerings and practices.
7. Sound working knowledge of service and/or truck industry.
8. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
9. Familiarity with basic PC operation and software.
DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU CANNOT PASS A DRUG TEST OR DO NOT HAVE A REASONABLY CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!
If interested please contact Nick Tosie at 940 368 2818
NOTHING happens until somebody SELLS something
'00 V70SE '05 Ranger Edge
'00 Volvo V70R Laser Blue 1 of 20, 1 of 1 with 6 speed swap