mechanics in iraq - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

mechanics in iraq

I just heard we are on a hiring spree need mechanics for route clearance equipment if your interested put your resume in at mantech.com
pay is between 134-155 or somthing like that.

there are contracts that pay more i just dont know any at the moment

93 coupe 351/t56

In the words of President Teddy Roosevelt, " We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

ive never been good at keeping directions i believe schedules are one of lifes worst infections

WELCOME TO TENNESSEE THE PATRON STATE OF SHOOTIN STUFF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 07:08 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyh0rse
I just heard we are on a hiring spree need mechanics for route clearance equipment if your interested put your resume in at mantech.com
pay is between 134-155 or somthing like that.

there are contracts that pay more i just dont know any at the moment
What do your Safety/Environmental guys make?
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Lifer

do you have a direct link?? im an ASE master and i think that would be a neat expierence... im not married w/ no kids so i would like more info please...

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny

never even heard of any over hear this place is an environmentalist nightmare
you might check into red river army depot they have some saftely inspectors that i know of also amc does as well dont know how to get on with either company though

93 coupe 351/t56

In the words of President Teddy Roosevelt, " We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

ive never been good at keeping directions i believe schedules are one of lifes worst infections

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallion176
do you have a direct link?? im an ASE master and i think that would be a neat expierence... im not married w/ no kids so i would like more info please...

http://www.mantech.com/

email your resume to this guy

[email protected]

93 coupe 351/t56

Last edited by krazyh0rse; 09-10-2008 at 01:19 AM. Reason: adding info
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 03:17 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyh0rse
never even heard of any over hear this place is an environmentalist nightmare
you might check into red river army depot they have some saftely inspectors that i know of also amc does as well dont know how to get on with either company though
Are you a sub to another company or something? I thought all companies needed ESH representation for compliance.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Wolverines!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
You know how much do the static/site sercurity guys make on avg? It's that or convoy security, and I'd prefer the least dangerous of the two unless the money difference is insane. Im free in under 9 months
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 04:11 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX
You know how much do the static/site sercurity guys make on avg? It's that or convoy security, and I'd prefer the least dangerous of the two unless the money difference is insane. Im free in under 9 months
I'm guessing around $11K take home a month or so. sonic93 is actually Security for KBR. Shoot him a PM. The difference between the static and convoy guys really isn't worth it. Stay on base.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 05:32 AM
Time Served

Any clue if they have any "white collar" jobs related to their equipment fleet- as far as fleet management, service management, etc?

I was a tech and have my ASE master cert. + others but have been on the management end for about 2 years and prefer it. Not really looking to go anywhere but that's a good chunk of change...

NOTHING happens until somebody SELLS something
'00 V70SE '05 Ranger Edge
'00 Volvo V70R Laser Blue 1 of 20, 1 of 1 with 6 speed swap
300AWHP/400TQ
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

i know wew dont employ esh people i dont know about vse who has less than 20 people in country

to get a white color jobwith this company you have to move up from the floor

93 coupe 351/t56

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2008, 03:46 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

also heard today that gdls is hiring
osh kosh just lost a contract so somebody will be taking over for them

93 coupe 351/t56

Sponsored Links
Advertisement