Looking for a new job: Graphic Designer/Art Director
Time to move on. Anybody who puts me in contact with someone who eventually hires me will get a $200 head hunter's fee!
• BA in fine arts with a concentration in graphic design from UT Arlington
• 9 years working experience in the marketing department of the Star-Telegram
• Proficient in Mac OSX, Adobe CS3 (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign), Quark Xpress
• I mostly design for print, but can handle a lot of web work as well (sorry folks, no back end or programming though). Expert at everything from newspaper and magazine publication, to point of purchase, billboards, direct mail, posters, brochures, etc.
• $50K + salary requirement