Engineering Intern Wanted - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 08:09 AM Thread Starter
Strong to Quite Strong

Engineering Intern Wanted

The company I work for (Point Innovation) is looking for a 3rd or 4th year Mechanical Engineering student with Pro Engineer Wildfire 2 experience. I know there are a few engineering students on here but it's still a long shot.

http://www.pointinnovation.com/engintern.htm

Point Innovation is basically a custom engineering and design house. We do projects for a wide range of clients in a variety of industries. Our portfolio includes work with HP, Dell, Weber Aircraft, Halliburton, and Flextronics (subcontracted for Blockbuster, US Bank, Movie Gallery, etc). We have 15+ Mechanical Engineers and Mechanical Designers that utilize Pro-Engineer for modeling and drawings. Additionally, we use SolidWorks when required by the client. Our services range from upfront Industrial Design concepts and sketches to complete models, fully dimensioned drawings, and bill of materials.

Last edited by bug1124; 01-15-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug1124
The company I work for (Point Innovation) is looking for a 3rd or 4th year Mechanical Engineering student with Pro Engineer Wildfire 2 experience. I know there are a few engineering students on here but it's still a long shot.

Point Innovation is basically a custom engineering and design house. We do projects for a wide range of clients in a variety of industries. Our portfolio includes work with HP, Dell, Weber Aircraft, Halliburton, and Flextronics (subcontracted for Blockbuster, US Bank, Movie Gallery, etc). We have 15+ Mechanical Engineers and Mechanical Designers that utilize Pro-Engineer for modeling and drawings. Additionally, we use SolidWorks when required by the client. Our services range from upfront Industrial Design concepts and sketches to complete models, fully dimensioned drawings, and bill of materials.
Do you know what you have guys have worked on with/for flextronics?

**and you will probably get a better response if you contact a few local universities co-op departments. At UTA, the co-op dept will send out a mass email to all applicable engineering students registered with the office.

Last edited by ruffdaddy; 01-10-2008 at 08:35 AM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Strong to Quite Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdaddy
Do you know what you have guys have worked on with/for flextronics?
Yes, but I can't really discuss that due to our NDAs.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug1124
Yes, but I can't really discuss that due to our NDAs.
I wasn't aware we had NDA's...but then again flex is a huge company so I've probably never even seen the dept you guys worked with. Do you know the location and/or business segment you guys worked with?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Strong to Quite Strong

We work with Flex Plano and Flex in California (San Diego I think). Actually they are one of our larger volume clients.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement