Job Title: Outcomes Analyst I
Job Category: Healthcare
Business Unit: 100 - CHS Corporate Services
Location: Addison TX
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Mon Jun 25 14:56:32 EDT 2007
The Outcomes Analyst I will support the sales/marketing reporting and analytical responsibilities of the Data Analytics department. Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of reporting from data quality assurance, report generation, distribution and analysis of utilization statistics, trends and outcomes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate monthly adhoc and quarterly utilization reports.
- Update and post reports on Data Analytic's intranet site.
- Work with sales/marketing to customize reports for presentations and client meetings.
- Identify opportunities for analyses as related to trends or variances in outcomes or any other analyses lending insight to state and market utilization patterns.
- All other ad-hoc responsibilities, as needed.
Bachelors Degree (Healthcare related a plus).
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
2 to 5 years applied experience.
Strong background in occupation medicine/workers compensation a plus.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Must have good database experience to manipulate data for analyses (experience with MS-Access, Foxpro, SAS, SPSS or comparable database tools).
Good project management and presentation skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible when priorities are re-assessed.
Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time.
If you apply please PM and let me know, also there is a reference section please put my name Jaclyn Bressie.