Anyone looking for a job in the Mckinney area? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 12:54 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Anyone looking for a job in the Mckinney area?

There is going to be a new Circuit City concept store in Mckinney off of HWY 380 and 75. They are hiring for all positions. (pc, games, customer service, loss prevention, techs, car audio, lp, home theatre etc. like any best buy/circuit)

Pm me if u want to apply and ill give you my name to put on the app.

go to circuitcity.com and click on careers. Type in a zip like 75002 and apply for the Mckinney location.

After you apply you can PM me your name and I can tell the manager to look your app. up.

You are pretty much guaranteed a job imo unless you really screw it up somehow, you have a felony, or you just don't show any personality.

I would recommend business casual clothing for the interview (slacks and a polo shirt and dress shoes). and answer questions with anything so long as its coherent and ask questions when they ask you if u have any. just ask about benefits or hours.

You can do either full-time or part-time and full-time has benefits after 30 days. Pay depends on your experience and salary history. I would say 8-12 an hour depending on full or part time and history.

Idk what the pay for manager or lead is. I would negotiate when they call you back after your interview. They are going to make you an offer.

Obviously if you don't like retail, sales, electronics etc. this isn't for you but if you are just looking for any job with good benefits after they kick in and are in the area then you might as well apply.

In response to Ronin: Yeah a lot of jobs are boring or get repetitive. But I actually found out today that the LP people will unload trucks, greet customers, direct customers to different departments, check out people etc. etc. Like I mentioned it's a concept store so it's run a little different. And I already stated if you dont like retail its not for you.

Good luck to everyone looking for a job.

Last edited by turbo4ever; 12-13-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Mexican Crew

part-time available?

Quote:
Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_376
part-time available?
Yes. Just fill out the app as stated above and pm me your name.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Time Served

so if you wouldn't mind... the loss prevention employees are the people that stand at the front of the store and check your receipt right? Is there a camera room with someone who watches monitors and then goes to follow the thieves out the front door, that is specifically what i'm thinking about... if they do that at CC. thanks nick weems
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickandzoe
so if you wouldn't mind... the loss prevention employees are the people that stand at the front of the store and check your receipt right? Is there a camera room with someone who watches monitors and then goes to follow the thieves out the front door, that is specifically what i'm thinking about... if they do that at CC. thanks nick weems
i think they just have the cameras at the front i believe but im not sure. but if u like busting heads why not apply lol? i think u will be at the front, watch hot zones more often, and if u see something suspect you would go check it out and follow them out etc.

the interviews are in mckinney if u want to check it out or after u fill out the app. and they call u just ask on the phone if u dont want to waste any of ur time.

ill pm u my info if u decided to go forward.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickandzoe
You stand at the front and don't do shit. It is the most boring job you will ever have, even if you find out someone is stealing they will not let you do anything. Basically you get paid to stand up and look like your doing something. Worst job I ever had.

02-z28
Sponsored Links
Advertisement