Need tech for after hours mech work - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Need tech for after hours mech work

I need to find a mechanic in the Arlington or Ft Worth area to do after hours work on cars that I buy and sell. My father is a dealer and I frequently come across cars needing work that I don't want to work on or can't do the work on. Mostly a/c work, replacing worn out suspension pieces and alignments if possible.

I had a friend that worked at a body shop and after hours I would bring the car to him with the parts and pay him cash. I kept him pretty busy over a couple year period but he is no longer around. I'm looking for a experienced tech who can also help diagnose problems again, mostly worn out suspension. I am very professional about getting the work done and paying in cash on the spot. Time is money for both of us. PM me if you are interested. Rick.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Time Served

Are you talking about complete suspension overhauls or just small stuff? I have a shop in keller and ive been messing with suspensions for years. Im actually a chassis fabricator and i have work as it is but i might be intrested in small, easy money jobs that i can knock out quick. I just fixed a gas tank leak on a 1975 vette today for example.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 02:36 AM
Banned

Iv done a crap load of a/c work and side jobs for members. I dont have access to an alignment machine right now though. Im an ASE double Master and have a shop behind my house. PM sent
Stephen

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammy
Are you talking about complete suspension overhauls or just small stuff? I have a shop in keller and ive been messing with suspensions for years. Im actually a chassis fabricator and i have work as it is but i might be intrested in small, easy money jobs that i can knock out quick. I just fixed a gas tank leak on a 1975 vette today for example.
Yeah, just small stuff. I don't buy car that needs anything big. If I can't drive it there then I won't buy it. When I buy a car I want to make sure that it runs good before I sell it so if it needs something on the front end like struts, control arms, ball joints or anything like that I want to get it replaced. Also things like a/c work and oil leaks. What area are you in?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Time Served

im in keller off Keller Hicks road. How soon were ya wanting to get started?
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen4785
Iv done a crap load of a/c work and side jobs for members. I dont have access to an alignment machine right now though. Im an ASE double Master and have a shop behind my house. PM sent
Stephen
Im just gonna recommend Stephen...he has helped a friend of mine and done great work. Lots of people here use him for side jobs.

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

side jobs

A buddy and I just started are own side buisness of a mobile automotive repair if you want I can work a deal out with yo where we come to you or you bring cars to us you can give me a call if you would like steven 817-903-0791

skyf150
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Thanks guys, I have one car ready for sale so I never know what is next but I will keep your info for when I get my next car. If you have any questions then pm me.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 05:36 AM
RUN BABY RUN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg
Im just gonna recommend Stephen...he has helped a friend of mine and done great work. Lots of people here use him for side jobs.

X3 for Stephen4785 he's done alot of work for me. Replaced two engine's and alot of other jobs over a dozen. I used to buy auction cars and resale them before they got so crazy on price.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

side work

i sent you amessage on the side work if you are still needing someone let me know i have all my own tools and diagnostic machines you can give me a call on my cell at 817-903-0791 my name is steven and i have been a mechanic for about 15 years

skyf150
Sponsored Links
Advertisement