I am still interested in finding something in the DFW area if anything is available. Along with my experience in the NDT field, I am extremely experienced in all Windows applications such as Word, Excel, and I have the basics of Access down pretty well. I am also pretty speedy at 10-key data entry. My responsibilities include completing tasks and projects in a timely manner with little or no supervision. I have saved my resume as a text only file and it is pasted below if anyone would like to take a look. If you or anyone you know would like to see a copy of it in MS Word format, email me and I will send it and a letter of recommendation to you.
Cellular Phone: (903) 235-0378
Home Phone: (903) 295-0492
E-mail: [email protected]
2020 B Secretariat
Longview, Tx 75604
To utilize my technical skills acquired through education and previous employment.
2000-2002 Longview Inspection Longview, TX
Computer Data Technician and AutoCAD operator
* Create isometric and 3D AutoCAD drawings to represent various piping systems, storage tanks, machinery, and pressure vessels.
* Learned to use Ultrasonic testing equipment and other methods of NDT.
* Became familiar with ASME and other national standards.
* Create various Excel spreadsheets and Word documents for data management purposes.
1999-2000 Caddx Gladewater, TX
* Gained knowledge and experience in reading electrical schematics and using an oscilloscope.
* Built test templates for troubleshooting electronic circuit boards.
* Answered technical support calls from technicians installing security systems in customers homes and businesses.
* Learned programming methods for various models of security systems and the basics of installing them.
1998 Technical Tubes Longview, TX
Quality Control Manager and AutoCAD operator
* Designed more material efficient versions of new and existing products.
* Increased quality of manufacturing and packaging process.
* Created more detailed 3D plan drawings for more precise manufacturing.
* Create bill of materials for new models and revised models.
1996-1998 Texas State Technical College Marshall, TX
* AC, DC, and Digital circuits
* Programming PLC's
* PC upgrade and repair
Water sports, Athletic activities, Motorcycling, Outdoors