Verizon is Hiring Part-time Fiber Customer Support Analysts in Dallas, TX! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Dirty Mexican

Thumbs up Verizon is Hiring Part-time Fiber Customer Support Analysts in Dallas, TX!

Part-time Fiber Customer Support Analyst in Dallas, TX!

As a Part-time Fiber Customer Support Analyst, you will serve as the initial point of contact for inquiries from our Verizon customers concerning their voice and data services. Duties to include but not limited to providing activation support, creating trouble reports, providing customers with order status and initiating service order corrections and changes. Must have a strong understanding of PC components, routers, LAN topology, Ethernet and Network interface cards, and training education or experience related to PC home networking technology.

These are part time positions generally working 25-30 hours per week. Occasionally hours could be as high as 39 hours per week. Benefits are based upon hours worked including Medical ,Dental, Vision, 401(k), Company funded pension plan, paid training, paid vacation and tuition reimbursement. The hourly wage rate will be $11.05-$22.09 per hour depending on education and experience.

Please visit our website at the following URL for more information, to apply and schedule for pre-employment testing:

https://www22.verizon.com/about/care...referrer=ecard

Filho
Language Assistant Fiber Customer Support Analyst
Verizon FiOS
Dallas FSC
fioshelp.verizon.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
lol, this place sucks now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal2kZ28
Part-time Fiber Customer Support Analyst in Dallas, TX!

As a Part-time Fiber Customer Support Analyst, you will serve as the initial point of contact for inquiries from our Verizon customers concerning their voice and data services. Duties to include but not limited to providing activation support, creating trouble reports, providing customers with order status and initiating service order corrections and changes. Must have a strong understanding of PC components, routers, LAN topology, Ethernet and Network interface cards, and training education or experience related to PC home networking technology.

These are part time positions generally working 25-30 hours per week. Occasionally hours could be as high as 39 hours per week. Benefits are based upon hours worked including Medical ,Dental, Vision, 401(k), Company funded pension plan, paid training, paid vacation and tuition reimbursement. The hourly wage rate will be $11.05-$22.09 per hour depending on education and experience.

Please visit our website at the following URL for more information, to apply and schedule for pre-employment testing:

https://www22.verizon.com/about/care...referrer=ecard
wtf Sal? You're still around?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 04:38 AM Thread Starter
Dirty Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockwrkOrangeS4
wtf Sal? You're still around?
You know it my old friend. I am now driving around an Avalanche. I work at the Verizon center near the AMC Grand near 35/Loop 12 and NW Highway. How have you been?

Filho
Verizon FiOS
Dallas FSC
fioshelp.verizon.com

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 12:33 PM
lol, this place sucks now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal2kZ28
You know it my old friend. I am now driving around an Avalanche. I work at the Verizon center near the AMC Grand near 35/Loop 12 and NW Highway. How have you been?

Busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger. Good to see you're doing well. Working at a law firm now.... and decorating cakes from time to time lol
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Turn Your Swag On!

I'm surprised their employment exam is 8 hours! City of Dallas only takes 1 hour at the most...

1955 F-100
2006 S2000
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 03:51 AM Thread Starter
Dirty Mexican

yes it is a long process but worth it in the end. There are no interviews to go through. I had to go through 4 different exams.

Filho
Verizon FiOS
Dallas FSC
fioshelp.verizon.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement