Summer work! Mac Churchill Acura - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 06:38 AM Thread Starter

Summer work! Mac Churchill Acura---Updated!

Hey everyone, I've got a temporary job opening if anyone is interested. I'm going to be out of state for a few weeks in august and need someone motivated and hard-working to take my spot for a little while. If things work out it could be a permanent deal afterwards!

The opening is for a New/Used car lot porter at the most laid-back luxury dealership in existence, Mac Churchill Acura, located off of I35W and NE Loop 820. The job has a variety of responsibilities ranging from packeting new cars and handling dealer trades to maintaining a professional and attractive lot(ie keeping cars straight, gassed, and clean). It's a pretty fun job most of the time. It can have it's stressful times when things are busy but if you enjoy a fast-paced work environment you'll be fine. Everyone here is extremely laid-back and fun to work with. The work will be for a few weeks and pay will be either 8 to 9 dollars per hour, depending on experience. If everything works out the position could become permanent. We like to promote from within, so climbing the ladder is half the fun here! If anyone is interested and would like to get more information pertaining to dates, etc. or come in for an interview please give me a call at 817-822-1395 or PM me on the forums as I check my messages every morning. Due to the particular circumstances of the situation please call prior to coming in so the proper attention can be addressed to your application.

Thanks!
Peter
817-822-1395

Requirements: Must be 18 or older(for insurance purposes), have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record(please no DUI's, etc....our insurance won't cover you), and must pass a drug test and background check.

Update: There is also a second postion available that will be available soon as a Service Porter. Responsibilities include Parking customer cars for service, washing customer cars, pulling up customer cars for pick-up, and keeping the shop decently clean.

Last edited by 2FAST4ME1K; 07-15-2006 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Added an extra position...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

Nobody interested? It's really pretty easy work for 8 or 9 bucks an hour.....
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-24-2006, 10:33 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FAST4ME1K
Nobody interested? It's really pretty easy work for 8 or 9 bucks an hour.....

i'd be all over this but i'm 17

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-30-2006, 11:30 PM
Time Served

im instrested im 18 havent had any tickets so got a clean record and im needing money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement