I need a parts changer - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

I need a parts changer

Like the title says I need a parts changer no mechanic smart ass I own a shop in Weatherford and I am in need of a good tech that can change parts I do all of the diag and wiring and engine building I am 20 and the reason I am going into detail because I have already had problems with techs thinking because I am only 20 I should not tell them what to do well I am the owner and I dont need that kinda shit I am a l1 tech and never had a day of automotive schooling so if you are a tech wanting to lean and make some good money let me know I am going to start you off at 100 a day 8 hour days 12.50 an hour if you are not good at math so if this souns like you could do this call me at 817-374-5104
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 12:14 AM
Loves the Haterz!!

damn..why do you have to be so far away

Wake up and smell the Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
I just crave meat...so any of those places is always good to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Notch View Post
I never got the "talk" from either of my parents
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 12:24 AM
Mavs Fan For Life!

Damn not one period or one comma anywhere to be found in that #1 posting.

Definately not the way to make people want to come apply at your shop though. Already sounds like an ass to work for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Gifs at Giftube.com

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 10:20 PM

Hey buddy loose the attitude, no wonder no one wants to work for you. You're 20, give me a break. You can be certified all you want but a piece of paper don't mean jack.

This comes from a guy with similar credentials; I am 20, own my own business & work at dealership full time. I have full ASE certification (passed all 8 tests the first time, need one more month before I can say I am a master- time is keeping me back and I bet same goes for you, just because you pass the test doesn’t make you ASE certified), I lack one Ford class to be a Ford Master, Associates degree, refrigerant license, and other shit you don't have, such as proper grammar. Loose the attitude, you think you're a bad ass and obviously you need an older tech to come and put you in your place. Its guys like you that get us young guns a bad rap.

12.50? No wonder you can't get anyone decent, shit dealers are paying $14-16 for parts changers WITH benefits and they're in town and most have air conditioned shops. 100 bucks doesn't even buy one hour of service where I work.

Up the pay and drop the attitude and maybe you'll have someone wanting to work for you.

Forget learning, no one will learn anything from you with that attitude.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 07:57 PM
CHAMPION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tosie
Hey buddy loose the attitude, no wonder no one wants to work for you. You're 20, give me a break. You can be certified all you want but a piece of paper don't mean jack.

This comes from a guy with similar credentials; I am 20, own my own business & work at dealership full time. I have full ASE certification (passed all 8 tests the first time, need one more month before I can say I am a master- time is keeping me back and I bet same goes for you, just because you pass the test doesn’t make you ASE certified), I lack one Ford class to be a Ford Master, Associates degree, refrigerant license, and other shit you don't have, such as proper grammar. Loose the attitude, you think you're a bad ass and obviously you need an older tech to come and put you in your place. Its guys like you that get us young guns a bad rap.

12.50? No wonder you can't get anyone decent, shit dealers are paying $14-16 for parts changers WITH benefits and they're in town and most have air conditioned shops. 100 bucks doesn't even buy one hour of service where I work.

Up the pay and drop the attitude and maybe you'll have someone wanting to work for you.

Forget learning, no one will learn anything from you with that attitude.
Well said!

2006 GSX-R 1000
2001 Mustang Bullitt
1992 Mustang Coupe
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 07:50 AM
DOS LOCOS

Still looking for a "Parts Changer"? My brother needs a job!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement